Reviews for SH10: The Case of the Black Lion
Onlyaman chapter 7 . 6/19/2008
Hi HA,

now I am through this story so far. Not a normal Shirley Holmes story since some time I guess, anyway the story line works and is intresting to read. The question is: Who is the person behind Alicia?

Would you mind to wrap this up or are you done with it? Anyway, thanks for sharing. I like this story.

Have a nice time.

Onlyaman
Niada chapter 7 . 10/1/2006
Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you! I'm so glad you came back to this story! I loved hearing a bit of Lucy and C.D.'s history. They're a great pair. Keep up the great work!
Niada chapter 6 . 4/13/2006
Your stories are absolutely awesome! I loved every one of them - your new characters are intriguing and your plot and story development kept me on the edge of my seat! I love the triangle between Bo, Blake, and Shirley, but personally, I've always been a Bo/Shirley supporter, so that's what I'd have been crossing my fingers for if the story had continued.

*sigh* If only I wasn't two years too late in reviewing your stories. Chances are you might not even read this review for a story you left behind long ago, but I'd like to wish you the best in all of your future writing (definitely keep it up!), and if you should ever decide to pick these stories up where you left off, I'll be one of the first to pounce on it and thank you ecstatically!
tania158 chapter 6 . 10/4/2004
i think i already reviwed this chapter but what the hell. your storys are very good. keep wrtting and update real soon. pretty please.
tania158 chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
its all good! keep it up. also update soon your killing me here. too much suspense is unhealthy for the heart, think of the elderly. am 15 and am still on the verge. so think of the 70 year old people! this is not a flame, just a reminder of the eagerness of the fans.

update soon. thanks
Lily Christie chapter 6 . 8/2/2004
Hey! Interesting fic! Good there are still Shirley Holmes fics for the old fans that can't see anymore of it on tv!

How about naming your chapters.. it'll be easier to remember them this way!

I'm dying for some Bo/Shirl romance ok!

Update soon!
Aline1 chapter 6 . 7/17/2004
Hmm,an pychotic russian killer and ENIGMA being up to something for an mysterious client. This should be interesting.
Heather chapter 5 . 7/11/2004
I'm still torn between Blake or Bo being good for Shirley, I mean Boe is just being way to shy for my liking and its obvious that Shirley has romantic feelings for Blake.

Also the backround info was interesting, although sometimes I feel like their are to many strangers running around which can get confusing.
Heather chapter 4 . 6/26/2004
Yume is insane, I'm sorry but that girl is seriously unhinged I mean she's like the vengence Demon Anya in Buffy the Vampire for Shirley I need to tell her something, the statuen "David" is'nt that attractive, his kinda stocky to tell you the truth.

I'd go for Boe any day, I mean at least we know he finds Shirley attractive.
cali-chan chapter 4 . 6/24/2004
oh, genovia! hadn't heard that in a long time. now, this review is going to be perfectly useless, because i can't think of anything else than why the hell didn't the guys play basketball like that when *i* was in high school? *grumbles* at least i have the prospect of more strangers in the next chapter. the stink/alicia/parker part was too damn funny, and i love how shirley keeps trying to "figure" love out like it was one of her cases. and molly ignored the question! loved that. the whole thing with shirley's dad has me all confused. and blake "researching in advance" sounds kind of fishy... maybe his mystery redhead has something to do with the genovia/black lions thing? i'm not really sure of anything right now. anyway, great chapter! i hope to see the next one soon. -carla.
Sleather Chonkers chapter 3 . 4/8/2004
Hey Ha, this is Heathere here so you can actually see my real user name! woo!
Any way Imagine my shock when I cruised over here to review and the blurb had a message for me!
Honestly this is'nt the first time I've predicted something happening in a fanfic I just wish I could remember what I predicted this time!
I loved this chapter, the fact that the agents from Enigma were turning against each other prooved to be very very interesting.
Also I'm getting more curious about the "little red head girl" Blake keeps thinking about. Has she died? was she a friend or a realitive? who knows! and it's driving me crazy!
I think I remember telling you two years ago during one of your first fanfics that the Shirley/Boe/Blake thing was driving me nuts. Well I was wrong, I had no idea how crazy it could drive me untill now.
Boe is going to explode, just like that Montey Python film.
There is only so much sexual tension a man can take, I know I have a brother whose around our Boe's age and well.. his room scares me.
Lets see what else did I like about this chapter? Lucy and C.D were sweet but I have to keep re checking your charector profiles so I can remember who they are.
Sometimes I feel like this is going in the way of Feet of Clay by Terry Pratchett, he used too many watchmen and you're starting to use too many strangers.
Creating new charectors are fun, but I'd love to see one's like Damien and Yume develop further.
Anyhoo thats all for now, I'll review more next time.
heather chapter 2 . 3/18/2004
I liked how Shirley cried in this part, shows that what Enigma is doing is affecting her on some leval.
cali-chan chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
ack! sorry for taking so long to review! hates me #_# when i first read the first chapter, the stupid page wouldn't open completely and i had to go over to MMO to read it... and of course, i forgot to review ; haha. sorry. but i'm here now! oh, and by the way, this review goes for both chapters, because is doing the same thing to chapter 2 right now and i can't review it _
a bit of constructive criticism (actually, it's more like me begging you)- the love triangle between bo, shirley and blake is nice and all, but it's getting a little old. new twist, please? actually, will it ever END? *pulls on hair* i'm going mad here. they're just tossing her back and forth between them like she was a ping pong ball! i'm beginning to think bo and blake should just have a go at each other and solve their issues once and for all. and shirley should just... oh, i don't know... choosing one would be cruel to the other but... she should just decide what she wants. LOL, or maybe we should just force her to decide .
nice to see more of the strangers. lucy and c.d. are so sweet, i think i'm going to get cavities and this thing with yume and damian is... creepy... but it's not that bad. i think i'm starting to warm up to the couple. now i'm itching to see arthur, for some weird reason. and molly! i hope she appears in this one because you can't be so evil as to leave me hanging after all the trauma i went through in manila envelope. and alicia's got a new crush, as usual, but this one's turning out to be pretty interesting! he's not a bad guy, i presume, but he might have or know something ENIGMA wants... like shirley does *shrugs* too early to tell. and he's a foreigner... did you say where he's from and i just forgot, or is it part of the mystery? hm...
anyway, i shouldn't be rambling about couples and the like. both chapters were very good, the story looks very promising. but after all, your stories are usually pretty great. can't wait for the next one! -cali-chan.
P.S.: i *JUST* saw you have a HP fic. and it stars my dear ronniekins and the weasleys. i have GOT to read that... expect a review from me soon.
Anya chapter 2 . 3/16/2004
Well, definately ENIGMA at work there.. Shoot the target, and eliminate Shirley if possible. Or is it the other way around? ;) Good chapter, HA! Why did Lucy recognise the tattoo? Usually mafias wear tattoos, but I can't remember a tattoo on your previous ENIGMA agents (doens't mean you haven't mentioned, just that it skipped my poor memory) so there go my suspicions that the waiter was a former ENIGMA guy... Hmm, very interesting chapter. :)
IcyRae chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
Darn it! Always to be continued right when its getting good. Sounds like a great beginning. I can't wait for more. Its starting out relatively normal, but knowing you Ha, things will get crazy. Good writing style as always. Great character representation. Keep going. I want more!