Reviews for Switched
floro13 chapter 21 . 8/10/2005
f.q.o.t.c (favourite quote of the chapter)

Sirius pulled them aside and demanded to know the all-important question of, “What did you bring me?”

hehe, i do love Sirius. Your Sirius is really good actually- I've read loads that don't quite do him justice...
floro13 chapter 20 . 8/10/2005
okay, i was restraining myself until the end to review coz i'm completely engrossed and really really want to read on, but I really just have to congratulate you thus far- this is an absolutely fantastic story! I love your style, particularly the length and quality of your dialogue- it flows really smoothly, and that's difficult to find in many fics. But actually what prompted me to review now was this one little bit which just had me in absolute fits- i'm not quite sure why... i mean, it is really funny, possibly not the funniest bit so far, but I just absolutely loved it. So from now on (mainly because I adore getting reviews and so I think most people in their right mind do too!) i am going to review every chapter with my fav. quote of each. And this ones is: "Sirius is actually really good at potions. It’s the one class he tries hard in because it’s the one thing that Snape is good at and he’s determined to crush him in all things"

teehee! Keep on writing- it would be shame to let your talent go to waste- *clicks every tick box for favourites and stuff*

R x
Tankred chapter 31 . 8/10/2005
Oh no, it's the twinkling man! He's gonna make them surf on broomsticks!
pandas rule the world chapter 31 . 8/10/2005
Can't wait to see what song they're performing. Great story. Luv JoeyX
greenbeads chapter 31 . 8/10/2005
uh...oh...
snowgremlin chapter 31 . 8/9/2005
WHAT you cant just end it there! thats mean! but still addicting! cant wiat for the next chapter! hope its not the last!

-gremlin
SarcasticLemon chapter 31 . 8/9/2005
cute.. really cute! hmm i want some more of this chapter.. it takes so long for updates and i just cant wait that long!
WhiteCamellia chapter 31 . 8/9/2005
This fic is GREAT! I LOVE it! PLEASE Update soon!

~Ryanne~
lizziee chapter 31 . 8/9/2005
dumbledore won't be mad, will he?
JillZee chapter 31 . 8/9/2005
oh WOW! this is amazing! it is your fault I got nothing done today! I was reading this non-stop! :) I love it! Can't wait for the next part. Keep up the good work!
Araya Phantom chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
I like it,but James wears glasses,not Lily.
famousindafuture chapter 15 . 8/9/2005
Great!
tje-82871 chapter 4 . 8/9/2005
GOOLE! LOL! Good chapter!
tje-82871 chapter 3 . 8/9/2005
Another good chapter. :)
tje-82871 chapter 2 . 8/9/2005
Hehe! I love the part about the pink plastic wrapped things. HA!
1,115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »