Reviews for Switched
MysticMadness chapter 30 . 7/23/2005
*sniff* I can't believe it's almost over! I love this story! I can't wait for the sequal *hint hint* though I have no idea how you'd do that... oh well, you're the author! :)
Nakamura Kumiko chapter 30 . 7/21/2005
hihi! plz up date soon! i really really REALLY love this fic and the plot!

Nakamura
Jenny chapter 29 . 7/18/2005
OMG! i love this fic! i thought you'd stop writing like all the others... BUT YOU DIDN'T! im so happy! lol!

n e ways i g2g!

Jenny!

xox
Ph33r the island ona chapter 10 . 7/15/2005
Thanks so much, you're helping me get through the night before Harry Potter Six without me going crazy with anticipation.

:D
pal chapter 30 . 7/10/2005
i am exstremly happy with this chapter! it was awesome! WRITE MORE PLEASE!
Amethyst Prongs chapter 30 . 7/9/2005
Eugene?

EUGENE?:O

OH...MY...GOD...that is so, so, unSirius like!

Sirius Eugene Black ...

HA

Can't wait until the dance routine. Now THAT is a Kodak Moment!
Siiarrei chapter 30 . 7/6/2005
I thought this chapter was great as were the other 3-4 that I didnt see nor review for,I was being homeschooled when i started this story, there was a whole ton less homework that way (well tecnically it was all 'home' work but whatever) Keep up the amazingly great work, I cant wait to see the dance or how monday works out, read not see thats what I meant, your story is so goode its almost watching a movie! UPDATE SOON! I LOVE THIS!
m-girls chapter 30 . 7/6/2005
awesome story. hope it continues.
dontmakemetellyou chapter 30 . 7/4/2005
I think it was awesome! I loved it just like the rest of the story. I must admit I am not really looking forward to the ending of it. You should perhaps make a second. Like about how they started to go out and how Lily's parents are... say killed by Voldemort and her sister blams her or something. Just a thought. I understand if you don't want to continue it, you want to write something new.
dontmakemetellyou chapter 29 . 7/4/2005
I've reviewed before as dontaskmewhy0991.

I love this story! Awesome Chapter! Awesome Story! Hee hee ttyl -
SarcasticLemon chapter 30 . 7/4/2005
hazaa... yeah this was a good chapter! so there are a couple of chapters lets... and hopefully they are going to get together... (haha like they wont) any who... update soon, and also update We Were Here! THANX
inkspire chapter 30 . 7/3/2005
haha, finally, they switched back! they've gotta kiss, tho! any time after now is good, cuz they're not kissing themselves...lol.
Ashley chapter 30 . 7/3/2005
I love it! I love this story! I can't wait for the next chapter! Please Udpate Soon! bye!_
Randomised chapter 30 . 7/3/2005
You seem to think boys have a much harder life than girls. None of the boy troubles were mentioned at the end. Personally I don't really know what they are though, being a girl.
Freya chapter 30 . 7/3/2005
Good chapter! I loved the part with Sirius and Peter.

A tad short, but still great. Can't wait till the next update :D

Love,