Reviews for Fiery Thoughts
ReadingWasNeverMyThing chapter 8 . 7/6/2014
Loved it!
satomika chapter 8 . 7/28/2012
im glad there's a sequel to this... :)
FW Wandering chapter 8 . 7/19/2012
Let's out a squeal. A squeal to a good fic always make me happy.
Magical Creature chapter 8 . 5/30/2006
I love this story please update.
ryonan girl chapter 8 . 12/28/2005
good take on john's character. very nice, realistic portrayal.
carandae chapter 2 . 12/23/2005
"Little did we know he would do something so fucking unnecessary!"

That was hilarious!
carandae chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
Wow!

You'd reviewedto my Pyro-ish story so I thought I'd check out yours, and your are SUPER funny! I love the way you write.

"Burn the grin off on his face..." That's my boy, Pyro!
Acacia Jules chapter 2 . 4/23/2005
It's not SAINT JOHN, it's . Pronounce Sin-Gin. is Australian, hence the british name.

But in no way shape or form, is his name, SAINT JOHN.
Auron's Little Rikku chapter 7 . 12/5/2004
xD I loved that poking part. I did that to Aaron before,but he tackled me instead x.x'. .
Auron's Little Rikku chapter 6 . 12/5/2004
Logan...John...Auron...all mine! Lol,how you wrote Johnny-boy's thoughts really does sound like how he would think.
Auron's Little Rikku chapter 5 . 12/5/2004
Hai,Bobby is stupid -'. xD Yay! John is back! Bobby just wouldn't seem to...threating...at all o.O'.
Rikou Kyohaku chapter 8 . 9/18/2004
This is an awesome story! I bet I could watch the movie right now and see your fic through John's eyes. You're style is a lot like J.D. Salinger's "Catcher in the Rye" style. What I got out of this fic is that John was still trying to find himself within himself like most mutant teenagers probably struggle with. It almost made me feel sorry for him at points. This was really well done! GOOD JOB!
Anigen chapter 8 . 9/4/2004
this Rocks
Nianko chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
Hey,i have a question to ask you...why am i in you list of alert author members?Actually,what the hell is that list for?Becouse if it something bad i what to know why!Please sand the ansewer to any od my story's chapter as an review,please?
MerchDoyle chapter 8 . 7/12/2004
lo, i always write shit happens on my school stuff. on good bye cards i say it, and on shirts i sign always put shit happenes. i can't wait till it's year book time! lol

great story, can't wait till the sequle!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »