Reviews for Storyteller: Revised
Cecelia chapter 1 . 3/25
I loved this! I was researching the exact words that Aunt Millicent used when she evaluated Wendy's readiness to leave the nursery and found this lovely story. Bravo! I'm looking forward to reading the rest!
Kirinin chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
I love the voice here, and I love the waning imagination of Wendy Darling. Nicely done so far!

-K
K1kat chapter 3 . 7/25/2014
That was beautiful! Your take on Wendy and Peter, and your spot on characterization make me love your writing. You take the classic tale, and couple, and put them in new yet plausible situations, with an organic feeling/connection to the source material. I look forward to seeing where this particular story will go! I haven't read the first draft of storyteller, so I am venturing in the unknown!
Nom de Plume chapter 17 . 7/11/2014
That ... was... beauuutiful.
Having said that though there are a few things that puzzled me (oh-oh, logic time). First is... what happened to Hook's body? If he could reappear again... did that mean his body suddenly vanished in thin air? Waiting in a mysterious void until Wendy once again spins her Captain Hook tales? And during that whole time when Hook was about to kill Wendy, I couldn't help but think... if he killed Wendy then essentially, wouldn't he be killing himself too? Since he did say so himself, she gave him life - without her stories/her imagination, he'd be gone with her too. Unless of course, I guess he didn't think of that in the midst of all his glee about revenge so close to his grasp.

Another thing is, which is a minor really, why do Peter and Wendy keep forgetting their past kisses? If they remembered the first one they shared... but suddenly, now every one of them is a first. Doesn't that mean there are certain parts of their time spent together that they are forgetting... I find that a bit sad. But for them, that concept isn't as important I guess... Hmm, but whatever, the story is fin. I just had to throw all of that out there before I get into the praising.

Your handling of the the narrator's voice was great. Very old-fashioned and "English" - just as the setting of Peter Pan would demand. I especially loved the idea, why Peter suddenly ended up like that and what happened to Neverland. His time as a 'teenager' had to be my favorite part, really. His ignorance to propriety and 'innocent' (but I guess in a way, it kind of still was) cheekiness made for very amusing situations. The only thing that confused me were the times when he blushed - because [usually] people only blush when they know that something is supposed to be embarrassing or whatever is dictated by society. Yet there were times when he blushed after showing Wendy his leg and things like that... things that he'd know is only improper if he had learned it.

The contrast between his lost, amnesiac self and his younger, arrogant self was an interesting transformation to watch. That part of the explanation in the story had me a bit perturbed though... when you later explained how Wendy's description of him made his personality like that.. it made me wonder, this whole time was that Peter Pan's real self or only what Wendy imagined it to be... But that is beyond the scope of the story so I'll just end it there.

I know I nitpicked more than I praised but when a story is THIS good, I just want to make it even more sparkling so! The fact that you made me think at all showed the many complexities you instilled in this story so your time and planning are very much appreciated. Thank you for sharing this piece of yourself with the world!
MystiStar1 chapter 17 . 1/9/2014
I enjoyed the read. Thank you for posting! :)
wendydarling2207 chapter 17 . 6/10/2013
Love this!
Kayley chapter 17 . 6/1/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :'D I LOVE IT SO MUCH! WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE BUT WOW MY LIFE IS SERIOUSLY CHANGED FOREVER...THANK YOU SO MUCH SO SOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR THIS :D 3 I LOVED THE ENDING...I LOVED IT SO MUCH AND SO BADLY! "All children grow up, after all. Except TWO." I LOVE THIS SO FREAKING MUCH, IT'S MY FAVORITE PANFICTION!
DemiSpy chapter 17 . 5/14/2013
I can't believe the amount of reviews this story has. This story is brilliant, and deserves many more! Amazing job. You had a concrete idea and you laid it out for us to enjoy wonderfully. You have a gift, and I'm happy to see how well you put it to use. Keep writing!
SN 1006 chapter 17 . 3/19/2013
All I can say is headcanon accepted. Just wow...
komaeda chapter 17 . 1/29/2013
aaaa what a cute story wow i was realyl scared that wendy would die but you came up with a clever way to save her! yeah
julie chapter 17 . 1/1/2013
damn, it is fantastic. I spent 4 hours at night reading it. congratulations. I love the story!
K1kat chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Your writing style is lovely and suits Peter Pan stories so well!

I'm intruiged by this first chapter and eagar to get into the rest of the story!

Great job :D
ImmaTheta chapter 17 . 12/15/2011
Beautiful! You are a VERY good author. I know I could never do that good.
rileybear 14 chapter 17 . 11/1/2011
Absolutely amazing. I loved it. Thank you.
GhibliGirl91 chapter 17 . 10/28/2011
I went and read this on a day when I was missing childhood. It was so beautiful that I got a little teary, and even jealous of Wendy Moira Angela Darling. I wonder if you're surprised to get a review for a fic that is nearly 9 years old, but I doubt it would make a difference to my mind if it was a hundred. I want to live in Neverland.