Reviews for Ranma OneHalf: First steps
Guest chapter 63 . 3/7/2014
WE WANT MORE
Guest chapter 63 . 3/7/2014
"I'm gonna finish First Steps if it kills me?"
These are the last wors of Zombie Boy it's sad that a great Fic goes...unfinished...Well I guess this is premature because my friend says he's alive writing Echos of Eras Past but that can't be I mean how can he turn his back on everyone that has been waiting FOUR years for the next chapter of First Steps?
Chaosqueen chapter 52 . 3/7/2014
Should had Ranma say
"Picolet, I told you there was no way in hell I'd ever arrange a marriage for any of my children"

Before Picolet mentions that Genma's stomach made another arrange marriage & after he tells everyone that

"After the surprise of the arrange marriage with the Sano's Me & Mother talked it over any more arranged marriages & we would either have you skinned or stuffed" Ranma turns to Lia "so honey which would you prefer a Panda rug or a stuffed Panda?"
Ranmamania chapter 44 . 3/5/2014
Should have had Ranma state that he was only going talk to Naota not kill him before Akane & Lia hit him and that if he did kill him it would have at his place so it would seem like his clan did it
Guest chapter 38 . 3/3/2014
There's no wy Lia's only 95 pounds
Chaosqueen chapter 32 . 3/3/2014
I would have loved the line "A God tried to kill Akane and I killed him so if I did that for the woman I love just think what I'd do for MY daughter"
Guest chapter 30 . 3/3/2014
Several chapters ago Makoto's mother died & now she's alive how?
Guest chapter 22 . 3/2/2014
Did you realize Chris-chan sounds exactly like Christian
Ranmamania chapter 4 . 3/1/2014
I found something wrong with this chapter, at one point it goes...

That they successfully completed there mission: Make it home without waking the neighbors

Then Ranma wakes up noticing she's in Akane's bed with a naked male Akane wakes her tells her what's going on they decide
"That's it no more booze for me" Ranma said as she shuffled into
"Me too" muttered Akane as he curled up te covers

Then it repeats the scene from Ranma waking up in Akane's bed before moving on to them finding out Ranma's Pregnant

&

When Ranma tells Akane why she won't have an abortion it her reason is good but you should added something like "Besides Akane it's OUR baby"
I see you see chapter 63 . 2/5/2014
...WOOOOOW I LOOOOVE this story! Can't believe I finished all 63 chapters in 3 days! That's how good it was; update soon
NigraFelis chapter 23 . 1/25/2014
There are a couple errors in this section:

From "Mamami, does your mother still cook okayami?" Ranma asked.
"Yeah." Mamami answered "How did you know that"?
"Oh, your parents and I go back a ways." Ranma said as he folded the wallet back up and handed it to Mamami.
"Really?" Mamami asked. "They never said anything about you."
Ranma chuckled. " he said.

Okonomiyaki is spelled differently.
What does Ranma say?
DaHoboJoenME chapter 63 . 1/8/2014
After several years of reading several fan-fictions on and off, I finally reread your story again. I gotta admit, it is still as good now as it was back there. I understand that life takes you places and somethings fall to the wayside. However, I would love to see an update of this story. The characters you created have a definite life to them, so much that it is almost as if Takahaski-san created them. How you were able to mix the different genres is likewise, awesome.

The thing I would like to see most before you went into the Sailor Moon and TF sections was the return of Ryoga and Ukyo. These two have been my favorite characters for Ranma for years and would like to see how you would do their return to Nerima.

That being said, thanks for making me laugh, cry and enjoy the story, even if it is three years out of date.
shugokage chapter 63 . 10/30/2013
Amazing story great job!
RPhysics chapter 6 . 5/20/2013
Just a picky side note: Lia is a pretty bad Japanese name. They have trouble with their L's, so for her entire life she'll have to live with people mispronouncing her name.

Picky side note 2: Female hormones don't cause your voice to go higher (sadly). Male hormones make your voice deeper, but female hormones do nothing at all. The only effect on Ranma from the pregnancy would be a messed up psychology and possibly stretch marks.
XStylus chapter 63 . 4/5/2013
So... any chance for future chapters at some point? This used to be one of my favorite stories on . It's sorely missed. :)