Reviews for Never One to Give Up
KeitorinArtist chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
CONTINUE! :D YOU MUST! SHOW MUST GO ON YEEEEEAAAAH loved it. I cried when I read the manga. I was like "FUCK NO! WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT FOR!" lol Thank you for picking it up and continuing! *glomps you to death*
Tsu chapter 3 . 9/11/2006
E! SO GOOD! I've been DYING to read an interest/good fanfic that takes place after Yami leaves off to the afterlife. Omg, I'm dying to know what happens next! xP Whee! *dances* I like it very much so far. Updaate? :D
kingleby chapter 3 . 10/27/2005
love this story so far! _
yamislight5000 chapter 3 . 8/31/2005
i hope yugi and atemu are reunited soon. this is a great story. keep up the good work.

please update soon
blah blah blah blah chapter 3 . 4/9/2005
Haha. Cool. Next chapter should be longer though. Much lomger. For some reason I can't stand short chapters. Ohter than that, you've got a good feel on how Yuugi would feel about Yami leaving. Oh, poor Yuugi! *hugs Yuugi plushie* Update soon! Ja ne.
Hikari's-dark-side-08 chapter 3 . 3/17/2005
Hikaris-DS:(tackleglomphugs Y-n-Y)I LOVE YOUR FICS!_ Especially since Yami shouldn't have gone away! WHY DID HE?

(cries and is hugged by Raii)

Yami no Muraii:There there hikari-chan...update soon?
b.l.w chapter 3 . 12/30/2004
after u finish this story try getting the yu-gi-oh cast and the shaman king gruop,a tiny some of the digimon group and pokemon gruop that would be a interesting storie.
Doom Squirrel chapter 3 . 10/22/2004
Well, if you've already got it written, then where is it?

I like 'Hope Locked away' for chapter 2.

and I think this chapter could be called 'Hope Released'
Millenniumgrl126 chapter 3 . 8/10/2004
Good chapter! PMS please!
dot-dot-and-dot chapter 3 . 7/15/2004
uh.. o.O; yea I finally read it and not much comment *reading for the sake for reading*. Actually it's cuz my new comp's internet is down so i can't write therefore i have to find something to read then i remember that you said you updated your fanfics so here I am! (must be a run-on sentence huh?) anyways... no comment XD just waiting for next chapter that's all ; and since when is Kaiba so nice? lol...
UsagiLovesDuochan chapter 3 . 7/8/2004
Kya! Next chapter, next chapter! *pokes, pokes, pokes* Want to read more, want to see reunion! Will Yuugi complete the puzzle? Ah please go on soon or I die of curiosity I fear. *sweatdrops*

Anyway I love this story. It was the first one I ever read which deals with the events after the end of the manga, and I want to read more.

Tadashi chapter 3 . 7/3/2004
hmm, either title works well

aww... poor Yuugi, how he misses Yami... *sniffle* I can't believe how nice Kaiba was o.o

anata no imouto,

soap chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
Ah, don't you like going to yer mail and seeing a lovely review begging to be read? Anyhoo, please continue! I like! _ I hope to see more soon!
animeandraia chapter 3 . 6/25/2004
Its so strange, Seto being so worried. Especially about Yuugi. Meh, it's sweet though. _

Every time I hear someone say "As you wish" I think of the movie The Princess Bride... and translate it to "I love you." yes, I am in fact a weirdo. *goes back to listening to Spicy Marmalade*

_ Can't wait until you update hun.

Mutou Yasu chapter 3 . 6/24/2004
_ Yay...! That was a very short sweet chapter... Can't wait for the next one... _

Ja ne!