Reviews for Spite and Malice
Switchblade237 chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Very well written- I like how you let the story unfold by itself. You didn't force it. I love how you characterized Harry; you're right, it is about time he died without blaming anyone .-. Well done.
weightlessbarefaithlessscared chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
Hey hon
Noticed you didnt have any reviews for this yet, so thought I might give it a go.
Things that people proabaly shied away from; the fact that its dark, not only that but there's murder, the fact that it's Ron (I thought it was Draco in the first few lines, purely cos thats the connection my mind makes even tho Draco would do it magically its easier to believe than Ron.) some small minded people would think that OOC.
I think the idea was good and feasible, your downfall is always the fact that you dont *slaps* spellcheck. Record number of errors in there, I particularly loved the one sentance with 2 or 3 errors. Brings down your credibility. People find it easier to disregard what you're saying if you say it wrong :P You know that, you're the same. It's the first thing you critisise someone else for (quote "hah! this person that flamed me doesnt even know how to spell vomit!" and ive seen you pull some pretty strange typos :P)
So that's that. Harry's thoughts are good, I can see where you were trying to go with it, just make sure you check cos its distracting, mkay.