Reviews for The Green
Lunar Ember chapter 1 . 2/19
*slow claps*

This was all levels of awesome.
Omnicat chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
;_; I'm speechless. This was amazing.
Mini Nicka chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
I thought that was pretty good.
Winter Still chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
I had to read some paragraphs over, but I understood in the end. This fiction was really good. The idea alone blows me away! I hope to read more work from you.
Sailor J-chanDuoxHilde 4ever chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
At first I was a bit confused, because I didn't realize it was an AU. But once I caught on, I was hooked. This was an amazing work. Brilliant.
me chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
*sob* i loved it! this is a very original idea, i dont think i've ever seen anything like it. all the mystery, suspense and drama is perfect. great job! write some more!
Angel Yuy chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
I liked this story a lot. It was well written and I liked the plot. I've read quite a few of your stories and this is at the top of my favorites list. Keep up the good work! -Angel
bonny chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
wow, this was a beautiful story. very well written and maturely poignant. congratulations on a great piece of work.
Hermonthis chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
"Wonderful!"
Lovely story you have here, and at this moment I'm afraid to breathe lest this sensation should disappear. Yes, I got chills down my spine from reading this. Absolutely wonderful.
Purple-Jaxie chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
Wow, I really enjoyed reading your story. The ending made me cry, poor Trowa:( Well I hope that you update your other stories soon. Bye:)
pokey chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
Amazing story, I love werid yet cool one shot.
Sorrow chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
WOW! what a great story ...wow... but i got a quick question now. will there b a sequel? if there is that would be so great. but if there isnt, thats fine too. Great story, good job.