Reviews for A Seedling Among The Ashes
Neanda chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
"Um, what now? I've never been a lesbian before."

Smooth, Mako-chan, real smooth. XD Anyway, I said I'd enjoy your other work didn't I? You're just such a good writer that I love it automatically. :) There was a certain tenderness about this story that really appealed to me, though I must admit the bit from the beginning up to Makoto getting double-teamed by Rei and Minako was heartbreaking. And that's fine. :)

Ja ne!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
id love to see how makoto got ami through it all when her mom died!
StormBrisingr chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
So sad... :)
spritznar chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
awesome! .
Deep Serenity chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
ah this was sweet! A little suprised with Ami, Lita I can see and have tired it out in my own stories...and Ami...with some thought I can see it too, and with the set up of the stroy and everything it works and makes lots of sense. good job
TsukiNoBara chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
...I cannot believe it. I can't. I won't.

I absolutely refuse to admit that one fic made me stop hating a ship. I refuse. It can't be so simple that one story reverses my opinion.

And yet it did.

It's not my favorite ship. It probably never will be. But I can tolerate it now.

C-chan
suisei no mitsukai chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
Aw that was so sweet and sad at the same time. I completely understand where Makoto's depression was coming from. I think lots of people would act similarly if they were in the same situation. But honestly this is really too good to let end here. If you ever feel like it you should continue it. Please? I'll beg if I have to :) Keep up your great work.
Slippery Liz chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
This story makes me cry every time I read it. I feel so sorry for Makoto and the beginning, and so happy for Ami and her at the end. It's so sweet! You should write more stories like this.
Sarah chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
I liked it. I didn't expect it to go that way, but I liked it.
Miss Kitty chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
As weird as it is, that you've made two heterosexual characters into homosexual characters, I think you've written this very well. Although this is entirely unfaithful with the storyline, it doesn't detract from the style. I just wish that you were faithful to it so that it would be more enjoyable.
Usagrrl chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
That...was beautiful and more realistic than any fic of that pairing I've read so far.
RinnX chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
I think it's really sweet that Makoto & Ami are going to spend the rest of Eternity together. Thank you for the great read. _
victor chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
oh, god damn it! Ami-chan and Mako-chan are NOT lesbians! Please understand that before you write anymore.
WillYouLoveMeForAlways chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
WOW. I LOVE THIS SYORY!PLEASE DONT TAKE TOO LONG TO PUT UP THE NEXT CHAPTER. I REALLY LOVE IT.
LigthningStrikes chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
aw so sad yet so sweet! good job! Write more!