Reviews for Fate
RoseA26 chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
Just brilliant, lol! I would love to have seen a fourth chapter but realize that won't happen so I shall just have to be content with the three, lol! Thanks.
RoseA26 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
I read this a long time ago and couldn't stop laughing, it's had the same effect again, lol! Brilliant, thanks!
jupiter-doll chapter 3 . 1/23/2011
Love this!
Dawns Heart chapter 3 . 6/3/2006
That was so hilarious. Poor Daniel though, I believe he's scarred for life...
The-Real-Rosie-Gamgee chapter 3 . 12/10/2004
Let's find out what else he can do to help jack, some time in the near future onegai.
Amaunetx chapter 3 . 10/24/2004
I am very glad you updated it, and the note, while enbarassing to you, actually helped me understand because I live a sheltered life.

- cough -

I throughly enjoyed it, and I do hope, that if it really is the end of this story, that you update or upload other stories soon.
dietcokechic chapter 3 . 10/19/2004
Do you know how hard it was for me to not gaffaw out loud? I'm in a library for crying out loud! This is one of the funniest fics I have read in ages. And hot. Really, really hot. you are so evil!
Mara Jade Jedi chapter 3 . 10/19/2004
LMAO! True to form that was spectacularly funny! Now, if you could just get more chapters out sooner...;)

Wonderfully written adn a pleasure to read! Well done!
Elementalmoon chapter 3 . 10/18/2004
that was so funny! i loved this fic and it's prequel. keep up the great work!
lovstar chapter 3 . 10/17/2004
oh dear god this is so funny! i can't stop laughing my head off...nice work
Delilah Wigglesworth chapter 3 . 10/17/2004
HAHAHAHAHAHA, I can't tell you how much this story makes me laugh! It's so brilliant! LOL! And I know you've written The End at every chapter and then carried on, so I'm hoping you're going to continue it on even more...?

PLEASE DO! I wanna see/hear Hammond's reaction, and Janet's reaction, and maybe even Siler's reaction (come on, he has to be in EVERY fanfic, he is such a god).

Jack being agonized? (In more way than one) That is actually quite beautiful. Lol. This story has had me laughing ALL THROUGH IT. If you're going to continue (PLEASE DO), please update soon?
mishy-mo chapter 3 . 10/17/2004
hee hee this is funny as hell keep up the fan-beep-ing tastic work!
anothersg1fan chapter 3 . 10/17/2004
this was so funny. lol great fic
MillionMoments chapter 3 . 10/17/2004
This is so hilarious, and I think you've got Daneil and Teal'c's reactions dead on. Gosh she's gonna try to get Janet to help her as well isn't she...Can't wait to read her reaction when she gets back to normal!
MillionMoments chapter 3 . 10/17/2004