Reviews for Love Hina Forever Immortal
That. Was. GREAT.
Sci-Fi Raptor chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
omg, lol!
Kettu chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
I thought of a line that Keitaro could have used in response to what Motoko said:

Motoko sips her tea and then places the glass on the table.

“Indeed. There are multitudes of possibilities that we have yet to partake. But, I do not understand why you wished to spend your last few hours on Earth in an old-fashioned holographic fantasy.
A Reviewer chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
Once again, you've provided us unimaginative clods with a plethora of inane and simple, yet extremely effective humor.
On another note, somehow it does indeed seem rather possible. Great job.
Later
Baka-Alaskan chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
That was great Bugsy! Nicely done. Kodos! and other happyness.
~Baka-Ak/SFFAL
jennyjennai chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
That was very interesting. I WAS wondering how Motoko knew him and why she was there as well as the mention of Shinobu. Could it be a time traveling device from Su? Good chapter (as usual), and yes you should continue.
haha81290 chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
this story has good potential, and the plot really is intriguing. Work on it if u want to, but i'd rather have u work on your other stories_
Hououza chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
Hm...not really sure what to say to this one.
The premise is certainly interesting and I like the start. Be interesting if you keep going, I for one would like to see how this turns out.
Good luck & best wishes,
Hououza
ACC chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
nice! new story by bugsy! WOOHOO! looking forward to more! and may i request more motoko! MOTOKO! shes the first character to show anyways, and she smiled at him! MOTOKO!
DrazenFlames chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
heh, funny... You should make it so that they are the decendants of the tennants of Hinata Sou...but only They kno about Keitaro and his immortality but keep it a secret..
Anyways, keep up the good work and GO UPDATE UR OTHER STORIES AS WELL!
The Ever Crazy Reader
~Drazen_Flames~
Knight's Shadow chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
Very interesting update soon.
tsaieric chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
Seems good, so far. Make this Motoko/Keitaro pairing story. I will be extremely happy.
Rage Buddha chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
XD continue! please.. this is good.. i like it alot... never seen an story like this before.. it would be nifty... but as an anti-naru person i have to request no naru! _.. its really good keep going please!