Reviews for Death is a Blessing
sarrylover chapter 4 . 8/28
oh how cute a hug after you just made him relive the abuse he's suffered his whole life I'm sure that made the Harry feel better(eye roll)
hi chapter 1 . 7/20
1000!
gothangelp3 chapter 48 . 7/10
Wow, that was the most fantastic story I have read! It was entertaining, hilarious, heartbreaking and heartwarming! I loved Outkast! She was an incredible character and I loved how insane she was. I wish I had a friend like her in real life! Thank you so much for writing this! This story has definitely made my life better and it's one I will read again and again!
gothangelp3 chapter 28 . 7/9
Love that you put Rocky Horror in to this! The best movie ever!

Also, I was wondering where I would be able to find the cut scene. I love this story and would love to read all of it, even the edited pieces out of it!
nightpurr1 chapter 19 . 6/16
Another sign of dumb ass Dumbdork. If he had an idea and knew the mental condition that Harry was in why in the name of all that is right why would he put Harry through this and in front of others.
Is AD really Harry's sick enemy? Is he enjoying the mental torture that he is causing Harry? Are you building your story up to the point were Harry along with his dad and real friends figure out that AD is as bad as the dark lord and that AD answer for his crimes against Harry too? I mean not only not checking on his safety but making him stay there. He has to know that Harry was a very Abuseb!
nightpurr1 chapter 6 . 6/15
Oops no big deal nit just to let you know I believe you made a small mistake. Finite Incantatem cancels out all spells that was name. No big deal just thought I would tell you
nightpurr1 chapter 3 . 6/15
First I want you to know that I love your story over all very much!
There is something I don't understand tho.
I can understand why AD & SS needed to know in more detail what occurred but why would Albus want to do such a thing to Harry. that's just insane! I would not thought him to be so shallow of mind and heart to think its a good idea to expose Harry in such a matter to EVERYONE there if he had the smallest of heart and mind he would of viewed it then explain what he seen to the others allowing Harry a little bit of self pride self respect. To be honest if I was in Harry's shoes i would of killed myself the first real chance I had if someone I thought might of cared for me exposed my worst events and memory in such a uncaring matter.
What the H**l was Albus doing? Were was his common sense. Sorry I hope you make sure Albus. Is deeply punished and for once I hope that Harry NEVER forgives him for doing what he did. I really hate it when Albus says, I am sorry my boy but it had to be done r it was for the best then Harry comments something like. I understand sir. Get a backbone Harry! Tell the old man he has rocks for brains and even if Harry says nothing but I can't forgive you of this and please I am not your boy. I would hope you would care more for your boy then you do for me.
Sorry I do get carried away too much some times but if you ever lived through anything like that in the smallest way. You would understand my over expressed emotions..
I do believe you do indeed have wonderful writing talent.
Calmzone1 chapter 48 . 1/7
good job with the story

you might want to watch homonyms - bear/bare, etc as well as weary/wary and a few others peppered throughout :)

very glad I stumbled upon it
Calmzone1 chapter 27 . 1/7
I thought Remus wan't supposed to be alone with Harry - yet Sev gave him detention? Guess I'll have to wait and see
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 48 . 12/9/2015
jajaja omg! me enamoro la hermana de Tom, jajaja :D
me encanto leer esto y reirme a mas no poder! gracias por escribirlo :D
sadL chapter 3 . 11/24/2015
AND I DONT WANT THE WORLD TO SEE ME

CAUSE I DONT THINK THAT THEYD UNDERSTAND

WHEN EVERYTHINGS MADE TO BE BROKEN

I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW WHO I AMM

Sry listening to this while reading o3o
~~
sadL chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
I'm in agony, blissful agony, ohh how its burning through me right now, ahhh
ive been looking for such a fanfiction, and I must say..
you have made my life complete with one chapter...
I'm now in eternal bliss because of this..
I can now die happy...
AHHH OOHH YESS YESSSSS
My heart is soo turned on
wait whut
nightpurr1 chapter 16 . 7/24/2015
I really have been enjoying your story.
Weaslebee Mudblood and Ferret chapter 41 . 7/3/2015
Ughhhh I have never been more in love with a fanfiction in my live. Like I wish Snape was Harry's dad to the point I wish Snape was my dad. Just yes and Draco and Harry are so flawless I love it. I don't even know if you are gonna see this because it is like eleven years after you have written this. But oh my gosh you give me life. I love you
Weaslebee Mudblood and Ferret chapter 40 . 7/3/2015