Reviews for Death is a Blessing
Anon chapter 16 . 7/24
Gah! I like the idea of this story but it is very poorly executed to be honest. Your grammar and spelling leave a lot to be desired, and on top of that the way you format makes it extremely confusing as to who is speaking.

I feel that Snape is extremely ooc thus far. And that Harry got over the fact that Dumbledore had Snape practically mind rape him way too quickly.

Harry is in no way acting as someone in his position should.

Also calling bs on Dumbledore invinting all those people to watch what was done to Harry. Believe me, I'm no Dumbledore lover but even I think that's far fetched for him.
Scaranpannoir chapter 48 . 5/1
This is great and enjoyable ;3 I mean, I love this sooooooooooooooooo much although I could barely tolerate the grammar (I resigned my fate to reading that in chapter... something, I forgot) and the sappiness is a tad bit too sweet and the angsty angst had me go WHY WHY WHY NOOO DON'T I HATE YOU AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGH it was still pretty good... especiall Sev's personality, being all daddy-like (I went from hmm to WHAT on that and in the end went all TAKE THAT MUAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA and overall this put more smile than frown on my face and seriously lifted up my mood, seeing that I'm in my mid exams don't kill me plz)
Guest chapter 10 . 12/4/2016
Wtf is this
Dude1231 chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
This is like one of my favorite Snape and Harry stories, especially with Outcast, and well, I actually had to look for it forever just to reread it again because I forgot the title. Just saying, I love your story.
sarrylover chapter 4 . 8/28/2016
oh how cute a hug after you just made him relive the abuse he's suffered his whole life I'm sure that made the Harry feel better(eye roll)
hi chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
1000!
gothangelp3 chapter 48 . 7/10/2016
Wow, that was the most fantastic story I have read! It was entertaining, hilarious, heartbreaking and heartwarming! I loved Outkast! She was an incredible character and I loved how insane she was. I wish I had a friend like her in real life! Thank you so much for writing this! This story has definitely made my life better and it's one I will read again and again!
gothangelp3 chapter 28 . 7/9/2016
Love that you put Rocky Horror in to this! The best movie ever!

Also, I was wondering where I would be able to find the cut scene. I love this story and would love to read all of it, even the edited pieces out of it!
nightpurr1 chapter 19 . 6/16/2016
Another sign of dumb ass Dumbdork. If he had an idea and knew the mental condition that Harry was in why in the name of all that is right why would he put Harry through this and in front of others.
Is AD really Harry's sick enemy? Is he enjoying the mental torture that he is causing Harry? Are you building your story up to the point were Harry along with his dad and real friends figure out that AD is as bad as the dark lord and that AD answer for his crimes against Harry too? I mean not only not checking on his safety but making him stay there. He has to know that Harry was a very Abuseb!
nightpurr1 chapter 6 . 6/15/2016
Oops no big deal nit just to let you know I believe you made a small mistake. Finite Incantatem cancels out all spells that was name. No big deal just thought I would tell you
nightpurr1 chapter 3 . 6/15/2016
First I want you to know that I love your story over all very much!
There is something I don't understand tho.
I can understand why AD & SS needed to know in more detail what occurred but why would Albus want to do such a thing to Harry. that's just insane! I would not thought him to be so shallow of mind and heart to think its a good idea to expose Harry in such a matter to EVERYONE there if he had the smallest of heart and mind he would of viewed it then explain what he seen to the others allowing Harry a little bit of self pride self respect. To be honest if I was in Harry's shoes i would of killed myself the first real chance I had if someone I thought might of cared for me exposed my worst events and memory in such a uncaring matter.
What the H**l was Albus doing? Were was his common sense. Sorry I hope you make sure Albus. Is deeply punished and for once I hope that Harry NEVER forgives him for doing what he did. I really hate it when Albus says, I am sorry my boy but it had to be done r it was for the best then Harry comments something like. I understand sir. Get a backbone Harry! Tell the old man he has rocks for brains and even if Harry says nothing but I can't forgive you of this and please I am not your boy. I would hope you would care more for your boy then you do for me.
Sorry I do get carried away too much some times but if you ever lived through anything like that in the smallest way. You would understand my over expressed emotions..
I do believe you do indeed have wonderful writing talent.
Calmzone1 chapter 48 . 1/7/2016
good job with the story

you might want to watch homonyms - bear/bare, etc as well as weary/wary and a few others peppered throughout :)

very glad I stumbled upon it
Calmzone1 chapter 27 . 1/7/2016
I thought Remus wan't supposed to be alone with Harry - yet Sev gave him detention? Guess I'll have to wait and see
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 48 . 12/9/2015
jajaja omg! me enamoro la hermana de Tom, jajaja :D
me encanto leer esto y reirme a mas no poder! gracias por escribirlo :D
sadL chapter 3 . 11/24/2015