Reviews for Death is a Blessing
I'm glad you gave this a good ending, despite the rather frightening title of the story.
Moody should have seen through the door and then killed the werewolf.
Who is changing Harry's diaper? Adding insult to injury...
OK, this is where a little knowledge is a dangerous thing. A feeding tube can accidentally go into a lung instead of the stomach, at which point any fluid will fill up the lungs and kill someone.
This would teach them. Very effective scene.
First, kill the werewolf who not only acted violently around Harry, but started to sexually harrass him. He's already half stripped him, looking for chest scars, terrified him and tried to kiss him. Please kill the werewolf before he strips Harry's pants off and looks for anal scarring.
The cruelty of Albus and The Order of Phoenix is just as bad as Vernon's cruelty. They've ripped away all of of Harry's civil rights, privacy, self-respect, self-determination, etc., not only by leaving Harry with Vernon, but by forcibly stealing his memories and putting them (and his abuse and humiliation) on public display. I hope somehow Harry can get revenge on Albus, Pomfrey, Minerva, the Weasleys and Snape. So far, the kindest person in this story is Rita Skeeter, which is so out of character that I am totally fascinated and will continue to read the story just to see what you do with her.
Can this get Any better?
nightpurr chapter 3 . 12/13/2017
First I want you to know i really like this story and I am glad to have came across it to read.
I did have a problem with something in the first chapter. It didn't stop me from reading it b4 nor rereading it again . What I didn't really agree with was were headmaster brought the order and HP'S closes friends into a meeting to take away the remaining privacy and any feelings of self worth that HP might have had left at that time and throw it away.
I mean could you imagine someone repeatedly being rape and beaten from 9 years old to present. Whipped like an animal and yelled at with words that belittle you in every way you can think of. Then to show it like a pron movie to a group of people you know and your best friends. I can promise you there is a VERY high chance that he would succeed in killing his self. I mean in the real world there would be little chance he would be able to build a feeling of trust nor to be able to fine self respect again after being exposed like that. I mean could you?
Please forgive me but I have a friend that was raped and just to be able to talk to a professional about all of it was hard to do. It took months to be able to open up enough to really start healing. I think your a good writer and I hope to read more of your stories.
projectjay chapter 48 . 10/6/2017
Loved it. Thanks for the wonderful story.
percabeth1643 chapter 27 . 9/18/2017
I love papa roach! Great story!
Anon chapter 16 . 7/24/2017
Gah! I like the idea of this story but it is very poorly executed to be honest. Your grammar and spelling leave a lot to be desired, and on top of that the way you format makes it extremely confusing as to who is speaking.

I feel that Snape is extremely ooc thus far. And that Harry got over the fact that Dumbledore had Snape practically mind rape him way too quickly.

Harry is in no way acting as someone in his position should.

Also calling bs on Dumbledore invinting all those people to watch what was done to Harry. Believe me, I'm no Dumbledore lover but even I think that's far fetched for him.
Scaranpannoir chapter 48 . 5/1/2017
This is great and enjoyable ;3 I mean, I love this sooooooooooooooooo much although I could barely tolerate the grammar (I resigned my fate to reading that in chapter... something, I forgot) and the sappiness is a tad bit too sweet and the angsty angst had me go WHY WHY WHY NOOO DON'T I HATE YOU AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGH it was still pretty good... especiall Sev's personality, being all daddy-like (I went from hmm to WHAT on that and in the end went all TAKE THAT MUAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA and overall this put more smile than frown on my face and seriously lifted up my mood, seeing that I'm in my mid exams don't kill me plz)
Guest chapter 10 . 12/4/2016
Wtf is this
Ianthesmall chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
This is like one of my favorite Snape and Harry stories, especially with Outcast, and well, I actually had to look for it forever just to reread it again because I forgot the title. Just saying, I love your story.
1,016 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »