Reviews for Close to the Heart
The Unknown Fan chapter 5 . 6/9
I know you haven't been on in a looooooooong time, but if you ever read this, please finish it. I am mainly speaking for myself but others may feel the same, but these stories have really helped me with my hard times. I have gone through a recent rejection and betrayal, my "friends" did a lot of lying and my best friend/crush won't even talk to me anymore :,( These have made me feel a bit better after reading them.
elfspirit7 chapter 5 . 8/2/2009
Awesome! Please udpate as soon as you can, can't wait to read the next chapter XD!
anonymous chapter 5 . 1/20/2008
I have been reading your more recent stories and have enjoyed them so I figured I should look at some of your older stories. The summary of this one caught my attention so I started to read it. It has a really good story line. It really made me laugh when I read your note on the 5th chapter- you finally updated it after a year, but then you only updated with this chapter. I think this story has a lot of potential and hope that you decide to continue this story, if I am lucky soon.
bvidl chapter 5 . 12/10/2006
hey wats up are you going to post a new chapter soon? you cant leave a story like that
papapapuffy chapter 5 . 11/4/2006
update
shinta arctic assasin chapter 5 . 12/6/2005
another great fanfic, harukachan. i hope u update this story later on. i know u must be really busy with all the fics u have going so don't rush on any of them just incase they come out not so good. well gotta go, ja
rebekah chapter 5 . 7/22/2005
update! I need to read more!
Jaimie chapter 5 . 7/7/2005
WAI! That is a great story. PLEASE continue VERY soon. I liked it very much and would like to read more of it ASAP. Great job.
Kingdom Hearts 3D rocks chapter 5 . 6/10/2005
aw how swet!

be kind to the person that you are writing about, ok?
Kingdom Hearts 3D rocks chapter 4 . 6/10/2005
PLEASE tell me. what happens next?
Kingdom Hearts 3D rocks chapter 3 . 6/10/2005
WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED? DAMN YOU! TELL ME!
Kingdom Hearts 3D rocks chapter 2 . 6/10/2005
0_0 -_- 0_0
Kingdom Hearts 3D rocks chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
0_0
Neko chapter 5 . 6/4/2005
I'm gonna kill Ryo for that! If it really was him who did it that is. Anyways great chpaters and i hope Haruka will be ok. Plz update soon! _
Shawn chapter 5 . 6/3/2005