Reviews for Turning the Tables
Greta chapter 2 . 1/12/2006
I love the idea of having Spike turn Buffy into a vampire ... very cool! _ I also really like your writing style.

I only think that having the Scoobies assume that Buffy is dead right away doesn't fit that well; Buffy was/is the Slayer after all, and they all know she can kick major butt, so I really don't think that they'd assume her dead after she's only been missing for one night. I rather think they'd first just believe that she'd been kidnapped, something like that. Sorry for the rambling ... ;;
The Liquified Platypus chapter 15 . 4/20/2005
I like it, never thought of Buffy as a vamp v. creative!
StrawberrieGashes chapter 15 . 12/20/2004
O_o; HOW COULD YOU DO THAT! That was a great storie you should contnue it please! D
Spike94763 chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
I like it so far keep up the good work
ChristmasInHollywood chapter 15 . 10/10/2004
Is it over? Wow, so good... is Faith dead?
x-oncemorewithfeeling-x chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
ChristmasInHollywood chapter 13 . 8/16/2004
oh i love it so much! update please!

die, snyder. hee hee.
Slayer rock chick chapter 12 . 7/4/2004
your story is exciting and interesting
ChristmasInHollywood chapter 12 . 6/22/2004
Hm interesting... i think Joyce should be staked, making Buffy get over her mom thing... really good story UPDATE AGAIN!
britt chapter 12 . 6/21/2004
hey i luv ur story so far and i just found it 2day but it has been really good! but can u pleaz pleaz pleaz make it spuffy lol. cuz it just seems like spike pays more attention to willow just cuz she knows magic and i know spike told buffy she was his favorite but he sure doesnt show it! so can he like pay more attention and care more about buffy or at least claim her and not willow or sumthing lol! sry im ramblin its just i luv spuffy! well update soon pleaz! i luv it but ill luv it even more if its spuffy lol ok ill stop talkin now and tryin to persuade u lol!
ChristmasInHollywood chapter 11 . 6/4/2004
Er... this is chapter 9.
ChristmasInHollywood chapter 10 . 5/19/2004
Thanks for updating! Spike, Buffy and Willow should get their own house. kill faith and wesley.
lazy128 chapter 10 . 5/19/2004
i like it. waiting for more
lazy128 chapter 9 . 5/5/2004
good fic. keep going
ChristmasInHollywood chapter 9 . 5/3/2004
mwah ha ha... die dru... update please