Reviews for Joe Shmoe
shadowfan999 chapter 1 . 3/3
the part with odie was funnyXD

ps:you dont know where i live.
pps:you dont get a 10 PAUSE you get an 13(be afraid,be very afraid,lol im just joking)
Technical Technicalities chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
This was the exact same thing for South Park...
Idiosy chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
It is so amazing that this guy isn't on here anymore,but people still continue to flame .
fanficssuck chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Failed attempt at being humorous.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Umm. Cool story bro XD
Brian chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Simply put, random humor isn't funny without context. You can't just say something random and expect it to be funny, you have to expand on it and MAKE it funny.

This sucked. 2.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
so pointless and stupid...
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
...Really...Stupid...Yeah...
Dragon Master Cohl chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
IF THER"S NO POINT DON'T POST IT. SIMPLE AS THAT. & don't ruin Animorphs any further. This worthless piece of crap is barely relevant to Pokemon. WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU? GET RID OF THIS CRAP, YOU ARE WASTING SPACE ON THE SITE. (STUPID IDIOT)
Iggy - Essence of Angst chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
If it's stupid, then don't post. Simple.
Eevee the Rocketshipper chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
Eevee: Tht was so pointless, I loved it.

Crawdie: Are you in DEIAL?

Eevee: Me or Kyle?

Crawdie: Both of you.

Eevee: Crawdie, don't you have somehing better to do than muck up my review?

Crawdie: What like...EAT KITTY?

Kitty: mew?

Crawdie: YAY! I found her! Now I can EAT HER!

Kitty: *disappearing*

Eevee: Oh good grief...this is so stupid...Crawdie, will you please leave Kitty alone now? I need to tell Kyle that it was funny but he shouldn't just post random garbage.

Crawdie: You just did.

Eevee: Good point. Anyway, it was funny, but plots are always an improvement on funny.

Crawdie: Especially if you're in DENIAL!

Eevee: YOU HAVE AN OBSSESSION
dreamcatcher-022 chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
Why do you have 2 stories about the exact same thing?
ali raven chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
ali: i'm sure you don't check the reviews for this anymore, but i'm gonna write one anyway. YAY FOR PLOTLESS STORIES!

raven: this story has no plot or point whatsoever. i give it a big, fat, 0! and no, you don't know where i live. i'm not from your godforsaken planet. and i will kill you on sight if you do somehow manage to find where i live.

ali: ignore her. she's just grumpy today. ... she's pretty much grumpy everyday. try living with her. actually, try being trapped in some random person's mind with her. *whispering* we're going to take over the world.

raven: ALI! no one is supposed to know about that. now we HAVE to kill him.

ali: oops. RUN, Kyle, RUN! i'll hold her back as long as i can! *is hit on the head with raven's invisible bat*

raven: i'm coming to get you!

anonymous voice from nowhere: get outta my head!

raven: go back to sleep! *hits avfn on head with invisible bat* now no one can protect you! muahahahahahahahaha! *ding* *dong* damn doorbell. i'm coming, i'm coming!

some person: delivery.

raven: yum! pizza!

ali: *waking up because some familiar scent is in the air* PIZZA! and is that...? DR. PEPPER!

YAYNESS!

raven: yayness, is right.

ali: i love random plotless stories. did you do any others? i shall know soon enough. if not, you should. byeness! xP MY PIZZA!
Flip Dictionary chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
If it wasn't so late at night, I would've fallen out of my chair with laughter.
Matsuda-chan the JLC chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
Okay, at least you said that it was meant to be stupid. And to Mewkablu, he did copy it, but he did do a better job. At least he knew that his stories are dumb.

JLC: Yeah. And you people make us Pokémon trainers look bad.