Reviews for A Love To Remember
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 10 . 5/16/2014
Okay, so I know this is an older story, but it still deserves a review. What a romantic ending? First that adorable proposal by Severus and then his vows! So cute. I think this story was a little short and rushed, but I still thoroughly enjoyed reading it! ;)
mekom chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I believe that their is definitely a conspiracy to get Sirius and Hermione together.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Now, this one quick, hot start. :-)
purefaith91 chapter 6 . 7/1/2011
I agree with Sirius on this one. If he knew that Harry liked Hermione, he should have waited until that was resolved, which could have kept Harry from any negative feelings toward Sirius. And I am confused about why Remus would basically throw them together and then tell Sirius in the previous chapter that he is too old for her. Still, poor Harry. p
purefaith91 chapter 5 . 7/1/2011
Awww, I'm really torn. I love Harry with Hermione, but don't want Sirius hurt either. Sad for one or both of them. Light, easy story...great. p
Jazmingirl chapter 10 . 7/26/2010
awe what a beautiful story
malfoyzgurl54 chapter 10 . 8/16/2007
great story!
Calimocho chapter 10 . 7/2/2006
great ff... kind of fast pased... but still good...LIZ
ChermaineisAwesome chapter 10 . 5/9/2006
I liked this story very much. It was very different than most stories I've read )
Viktor Krum's lazyllama101 chapter 10 . 4/23/2006
aw i love it that was so cute!
ellamalfoy8 chapter 10 . 3/13/2006
Aw, this was an adorable story. And I, being a huge fan of the TV show Friends noticed quite a few stolen lines, not that that's a bad thing, I stole an entire plot... Anyway, great story.
Beautiful Reality chapter 10 . 3/8/2006
I liked the story but some of the description seemed a bit out of place, like "moaned in awe". This doesn't really make that make sense, surely something like "gasped in awe" etc would have been more fitting?
ilovefireyredheads chapter 10 . 1/20/2006
really good story but you totally could have made it longer. you could have done a lot of amazing things with this story line but it was good anyway. keep me posted.

ilovefireyredheads
malfoyhermy chapter 10 . 1/1/2006
I have began to read this story in french but the translation had stop ! so I'm here to say you I love so much your story !
BurrSquee chapter 10 . 8/17/2005
That was so sweet. Absoutly perfect ending. I am soo glad they got together and only in 10 chapters. Yeah...short read. Lol.