Reviews for Happy Birthday
Sylver Secret chapter 16 . 3/25/2007
Ut oh! Big bro's comin to whoop some ass! I hope that you haven't abandoned this fic, it's too good )
zero0001 chapter 16 . 1/15/2007
Hope you continue it. Great story.
Chocolate-Covered-Coffee-Beans chapter 16 . 9/5/2006
Oh my God! It's too good to end there! This story is utterly hilarious! I love it! The pairings...just everything! Update when you can. I'll be keeping tabs on this story.
Kamineko chapter 16 . 9/3/2006
Hey, this story is so funny. Really cool, I'm loving it and the way you justify everything in the course of action, it's not like an after-story stuck up to the characters. I did not like Hilde's family though. Much too cliche for my taste, but that's it. You can't please everyone _*. But please please update soon, will ya? And also, check the misspels there is quite a lot of it, really. It's just that it's a shame for such a good story to be "stained" by it. That's all, keep up the good work and don't forget to update.._
Becky Yuy chapter 16 . 6/22/2006
it feels like its been forever since youve last update this story, and maybe since youve updated your other story, you can maybe update this one too? this is such a cool story and i cant wait to see what happens to heero, since either wayhes going to get his ass kicked by zechs once he finds out that he cheated on her with hilde. whats going to happen when heero and hilde and relena and dou finfd out out about each other! since i know your probably busy with work anf your other story,plz update this as soon as you can!
Zyth chapter 16 . 11/10/2005
this story hasnt been updated basically in a year.
Lord of the files chapter 16 . 7/25/2005
I loved the story...please continue it-Lord of the files
Katreda chapter 16 . 1/30/2005
of finally! I hopw everything will turn out fine for them!
00909 chapter 16 . 1/28/2005
Aw! This fic is so...Kawaii! _ I usually don't read HeeroxRelena or DuoxHilde pairings but this is good _ Keep up the good work!

~Samantha (GGO6)~
matchynishi chapter 16 . 1/28/2005
Good chapter - this is one of the few Hilde-Heero fics I liked. Poor Heero, in trouble through no fault if his, lol. It's gonna be interesting when Zechs catches up to him. lol.
Actual Banshee chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
love his story. :b
matchynishi chapter 14 . 9/24/2004
LOL! This is pretty funny. I never thought I'd like Heero-Hilde, but I do! Not as much as Duo-Hilde, true, but then that's one of my favourite pairings. Duo-Ralena... now that's just... kinda unbelievable... and it really does seem like a bad soap opera, doesn't it? *shakes head*

*adds you to author alert* Update soon, coz I want more! lol!
datajana chapter 13 . 9/22/2004
I LOVED the scene with Sally and Wufei! Nice little bit of humor mixed in with the drama...

_

~dj
Clarobell chapter 14 . 9/22/2004
I just loved it! Update soon!
ally127 chapter 14 . 9/21/2004
*blushes* aww... thanks for the compliment! i feel so loved . (and i love speedy updates! woot!)

wow, it really IS like a soap opera! lol. u did a good job with this chappie! - keep up the good work and thanks again for nice little shout-out. _
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »