Reviews for London, 1879
The Silly Storyteller chapter 1 . 9/12/2018
I have never watched this film before, but the settings you painted here are vivid and exquisite. Your settings always have this whimsical... lively sort of quality to them; I can't really describe it well, but it's there, and I love it. The story you wrote here is certainly interesting, and I wonder if this Fred will return to the world of the living as Charlie's imaginary friend, as his first ''assignment''. Anyway, excellent work!

(PS: I'm still out and about on this site. I've got truckloads of real-life issues, but I still find time to write, now and then. I do want to write some decent fanfics.)
Sophia Marmalade Smith chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
Loved it ! Loved it! Loved it!
brothermine chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
That was amazing! I love the idea of that being his background. Very well written!
theheartofanime chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
daww this is so sweet
Spoot Poot chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
YAAAAAY! I loved this! I cried! I'm pathetic! lol. I loved this movie!
Moonphase chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Love it. Awesome one shot :)

Faved.
WENN9366 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
This is an awesomely unique idea. Very dark, yet I think you capture Fred very well.
Ms. ST chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
That was a wonderful story, and so very well written!
WitchyWanda chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Very cute. I love this idea. I've read this a few times before, but I had to read this story again...for inspiration. I'm workin' on my own fanfic for Lizzie and Fred!
hauntdead chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please pease please update soon!
LoveLucinda chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
Wow, that's really impressive. You have a really good imagination!

Love Lucinda
jenben chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
What a splendid take on the origin of Fred. I like to think that he was a bit more of a trouble maker to begin with, but I suppose that quality has to be cultivated over time. Excellent story, if not slightly maudlin ;) Thanks,

jen
Ms.WrightingFantasy chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Very nice! I enjoyed it alot!)
Offspring1014 chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
..great story, hopefully you can write more
just jacs chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
i was soo happy when i saw this i love drop dead fred! I always wondered where he came from. that was lovely! nice take on where the name came from!