Reviews for What Does Not Kill You
Alex-the-Undying chapter 4 . 11/10/2004
This story may already be dead, but I'd like to see what happens to the crew.
Ciupacapra chapter 4 . 11/9/2004
It's the first Andromeda/Highlander fic i've seen so i got curious and gave it a i found is a good pice of wrighting and i can't wait to read more so PLZ UPDATE SOON!
Gordon chapter 1 . 9/17/2004
Well, Highlander isn't normally one of my fav things so I've been kinda skeptical about reading this, but I sat myself down and read it.

I must admit, I enjoyed it immensely.
Gordon chapter 2 . 9/17/2004
Love the story, K. Keep it up!
wendy chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
crossover fanatic meets her two favortie fandoms. Interesting take on the cross. Looking forward to more.
gordon chapter 3 . 8/7/2004
Just read this, and as a die hard Trance/Harper shipper, I just have to ask if you are planning on adding more Trance/Harrper shippiness in the next chapter. If not, add more Trance/Richie 'ship. Good job.
bigstu chapter 2 . 5/17/2004
Cool,Clifhanger-needs more chapters would like to see were this is going write more be interesting to see them fight the Magog.
bigstu chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
Good start got me curious to see what happens and why Methos is there,Anyway onto next chapter.
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
Okay this is kinda interesting. I'm not that familiar with Andromeda - can that guy "tell" that Methos is Richie's father or is he just assuming they were picked up together.
Bloodbike chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
Nice beginning. Don't let this be the end of the story. I like ritchie alot and I'm glad to see him in this story. Methos...,like him, but he isn't one of my favorites unless your using him to help train other immortals.