Reviews for Scars of the Past
KageNoNeko chapter 16 . 12/16/2010
I do like how you write dialogue. The plot is still tugging me to want to have this story rush to its conclusion.
LishaChan chapter 16 . 12/16/2010
You totally just made my day! . Loved it. I know Kenshin will make everything run smoothly! Can't wait for another update!

Happy Birthday to you too!
LilMissDarkMind chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
hi icy i dont wanna be rude but could you email me as to when u think u will update one step at a time? also i dont really like this kinda stuff but i can sense a little like towarxds it even tho i dont normally like anime or wateva this is
KageNoNeko chapter 15 . 11/26/2009
Interesting chapter. I can't believe how much is going on.
Bokmal14 chapter 15 . 11/25/2009
This is a really good chapter and I am looking forward to read the next chapter very much.
LishaChan chapter 15 . 11/25/2009
I loved it . Who knew Saitoh had a soft side?

And I really like Sano's thoughts on Sou .

Have a Happy Turkey Day . (and update soon)
FlamingPurpleBunnies chapter 14 . 9/1/2009
IF YOUR DARE MAKE SOJIRO DIE I WILL PERSONALLY COME OUT AND KILL YOU! ... well not really... but I'll be really mad and sad D:

Anywho, please update as soon as you can and update your readers on Sojiro's case and Yahiko and everyone else!
FlamingPurpleBunnies chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
wah i totally agree with you! Sojiro and Misao are my favorite characters from RK! :D They're a total crack couple but I love them anyways XD 3
Bokmal14 chapter 14 . 8/22/2009
I think this is a wonderful fanfiction and I am looking forward to read the next chapter very much.
KageNoNeko chapter 14 . 7/24/2009
Amazing story and chapter. I can't believe how interesting this story is. I kinda know that feeling of worry about a family member going to get fired. I glad that Anhonoa man is dead at last.
LishaChan chapter 14 . 7/13/2009
Oh my gosh, you updated!

It's good to see that everyone is doing better, I hope Sou pulls through!

And Saitoh better not cause any problems if he knows whats good for him!

Definitely keeping him in my prayers- let me know what happens
Between Dreams chapter 14 . 7/12/2009
Best of wishes to your family, and remember, everything happens for a reason. Years from now he may look back and find that something good came from the experience, witch ever way it ends up going. The world works in mysterious ways. Hope all goes well.

P.S. Thank you for taking the time to update even though you obviously had other things to deal with. Great chapter (as always) and we're all waiting excitedly for the next one. Thanks and good luck again.
Lishachan again xD chapter 13 . 3/20/2009
Something ironic that I noticed... Sano is the one that stops Anohorea in S and SOTP and saves Yahiko xD

Please update! It's been over 2 years!
Stephanie chapter 13 . 7/17/2008
wow,i hope sou survives for misao's sake, and that yahiko can finaly have a breather! Good job
Kat0040 chapter 13 . 3/22/2008
this is a really good story and i can't wait to find out what happens next. i'm a sou fan, i have to know what happens. please update soon! _