Reviews for Constellation
kyoandyuya chapter 12 . 5/21/2013
please please please update more!
sulou chapter 12 . 10/22/2012
I know you probably aren't planning to update this story, but still, one can always hope? Oh, yeah, and it never hurts to ask, right?
Brukaoru chapter 12 . 6/20/2009
Love this story! Very well written. Really hope it's continued someday. :D
poems2songs chapter 12 . 8/15/2007
interesting story... like it so far... wonder what happens next... update as soon as you can... please and thank you!
frozeniceangel chapter 12 . 7/21/2007
aw i hope u write more soon! this is a good story, can't wait to hear more!
sulou chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
Hmm, this sounds interesting. I think I'll enjoy reading more.
poisonpeachpop chapter 12 . 5/3/2006
Another great fic. - Ive read Rk fics that had this same idea to it, but yours is different, but I dont know how its different. Well, very well done. I hope you update it soon.
Seras Aya Victoria chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Cool
angel-tears-16 chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
yes we should all have a battousai to play with or perhaps to play with us depending on whether you like to be dominated or not.
antica chapter 12 . 11/17/2005
fantastic story i absolutly loved it _
Soniya Himoura chapter 12 . 7/8/2005
is that the last chapter, u can't be serious. thats not the last chapter right. ok i'ts not the last chapter. by the way i'm liking your story and stuff and looking forward to the next chaper.
HEY chapter 12 . 6/5/2005
Great story but I feel that Kaoru should use his 'acual' ma,e rather than battousai it just seems odd because it means man slayer atleast I think...but anyway the suggestion doesnt really matter all that much because its just great and well yeah. You have a nice choice of music also! Keep the chapters coming.
Caitlin chapter 3 . 6/2/2005
O MY GOD I LOVE THE RASMAUSS I HAVE THERE CD DEAD LETTERS!

o sry bout that your story is great!
Sapphyre3 chapter 12 . 4/30/2005
I'm glad you've begun writing again. It's cathartic, don't you think? Not a bad chapter overall. Interesting turnout, and I do like your portrayal of her here. Her feelings are believable and genuine. This isn't the end though, is it? It feels somewhat incomplete.
xshatteredtear chapter 12 . 3/18/2005
Ack, I love this story.

I've been reading it for the past 3 days and now I can't wait until the next chapter.

Get movin' on that 13th chapter -taps foot-

_

Also, I like those stupid little page breaks. They help me keep track on where I left off when something gay happens and I have to reboot and stuff. And that happens a lot since I have no virus protection on this lame contraption.