Reviews for Problems
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Nice, but when are you going to start on the x series again? Sorry. I just ally like those episodes...
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Interesting idea, and well developed. Some characters were well explored as well, but weren't the central focus, so it worked out pretty well. Only problem is, although Kouichi's body is in a hospital in the human world, no time is supposed to have passed during their stay in the digital world (Takuya mentions it in the last chapter), but since this is fanfiction, that doesn't really matter.
Musical Darkness chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
I REALLY liked this story. (I know I already reviewed, but the story was soo good, and I didn't get to finish my review)
mudkipmon chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
You know what, that makes sense. I never thought of it that way before. The fic was really good.
loveslavender chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
nice i like it
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Very creative!
Madpie chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Why haven't you continued this story? I really likes this one.

victoria chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
I LUVV UR STORIES! plz make another chapter! plz? .
digiwriter1392 chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
wow!
sasuke fanatic1 chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
This really could have happened. A scene to ponder indeed, this was great.
Kathy chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
Interesting... There was an episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer that was like that. A demon's poison caused her to hallucinate that her mother was alive and still married to her father, while Buffy was in an insane asylum suffering from *delusions* that she was this Vampire Slayer. In the *real* world, Buffy's friends hurried to cure her, but as Buffy's hallucinations of her parents persisted, Buffy chose to believe the hallucinations, believing her real life as the Slayer was the illusion. Ultimately, the memory of her mother unwittingly convinced her that she would always be with her, giving Buffy the strength to return and rescue her friends.

Also like in .Hack/Sign - Tsukasa's real body is in a coma in the real world, while his mind is trapped in an online video game called "The World." Tsukasa has flashes of people arguing around his body in the hospital room. I think Tsukasa was afraid of the lonely world he left behind and wasn't able to return to it until he was ready to face those fears.

In Magic Knight Rayearth, Umi was torn between wanting to stay and help her friends save the land of Cephiro, and wanting to return home to compete in her fencing tournament. After subconciously making a powerful wish to return home, she does, but finds the world frozen in time. Umi realizes she is trapped in a world of indecision and races back to Cephiro to rescue her friends, promising to stay until the job is done.

Hmm... I like the idea that there's something physically wrong with his body and now it's affecting Kouichi somewhere else, and there is nothing he or anybody else can do about it. Or is there? As for your story - Maybe Kouichi is being torn in two different places. Does he feel his presence here with his brother is keeping him from his mother? Maybe he feels guilty now about making his mother worry about him. Is this before, after, or about the same time that Kouichi realizes he has no physical form in the Digital World? I hope you can continue this - this could be something really neat.
Blood Lust Fairy chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
I know you didn't like one of my stories, but I really like this story.
Kachie Kurayami chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
I had this same thought (although not a life support malfuction but the pain and hospital stuff.

However you wrote this much much better than I could have even tried. Great JoB! Keep writing! I really love this story.
windstar - god i'm lazy chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
aw
kou twins fan chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
MORE MORE MORE PLEASE! _

write some more on this fic please!