Reviews for Freeze
alexlyoko13 chapter 3 . 7/13/2010
I love this story so far, great work!
Hybrid Helen chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
I really like the voice you've given Jean-Paul here, and how, despite the fact that she's not the pov character, Jubilee's got such a strong personality in this.
Renn chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
Wow. This was awesome. So awesome I can't find my words right now. (the fact that i'm starved but can't bring myself to leave my compie and your fics might have something to do with it...)
Char-chan chapter 2 . 2/24/2008
i really like this story- Jean Paul and Bobby are just too cute together (even if they don't know they like eachother) hehe
Anya Urameshi chapter 3 . 1/11/2008
Well, damn. Is that the end?
Cat4410 chapter 3 . 6/29/2005
*Stares at computer in shock*

That's IT? R u just going to leave them like that? Sorry, felt the need to semi rant, I just like happy endings. *sighs* Oh well, thanks for continuing Melt.
abydos6 chapter 3 . 1/18/2005
you know what, you rock...

I wasn't going to read melt, cause i thought daft, but when I did, I realised that I owed you an apologie, so here it is...

I'm so very sorry.

you are a grade A writer, I love how you have handled thes two, and the premise is just beautiful. If only the comics wouldn't be so bloody afraid of this subject.

I love this set of stories two and am now going to find out if there is more, if there isn't...pls more

and once again...

I love, love, love your work.

aby
foggynite chapter 3 . 7/3/2004
this was cute and angsty and bobby!JP sque! i love how you put in the line about bobby's dad- he totally has issues, and i think that's a big part of why he always tries to play the fool. you made me want to pet the poor kicked!JP and i hope they get their heads on straight. well, not *straight* per se... i'm definitely looking forward to reading the sequel!
Melandra chapter 3 . 6/30/2004
I really really enjoyed this story. I am a JP/Bobby shipper and this was good. The characterization was on par with the comics too. Keep it up and I simply can't wait for the next chapter! Hope to see it soon.
amura chapter 3 . 6/26/2004
love it love it love it!

and did you say sequel? :D
Polka dot chapter 3 . 6/26/2004
I'm too old I guess, I don't have a clue what kick is. I think that probably Kirk might be a little bit of a threat after all he wanted to be a Catholic priest so should he really be hanging around young children?
Anon chapter 2 . 6/26/2004
I must apologise for my ignorance. I should have read the author's notes at the beginning. Looking forward to the next installment!
Anon chapter 3 . 6/26/2004
Oh no! Why did you end it like that? Please tell me you're making a sequel. It was nice, but I wish JP and Bobby had gotten together!
Acacia Jules chapter 2 . 6/23/2004
Ooh! Hot Topic! I LOVE Hot Topic . . . how sad is it that I know what store you're talking about just by saying they sell Nightmare Before Chirstmas t-shirts and Punk/Goth stuff? . . . . Ok, it IS my favorite store . . . . . Have you been to their website? It's TOTALLY kickass.
runefallstar chapter 2 . 5/1/2004
Oh, just excellent! Really, though, where's that last chapter? We need some resolution here! You're too good, and it's killing me.