Reviews for Medievil3: Kiya's Quest
Rrazz chapter 2 . 11/23/2008
really like it so far looking forward to the next level hope you succeed in getting the rights to make the game!

also correct me if iam wrong but at the end of Medievil 2 you dont see Dan get eaten by Zarok but rather the camera blacks out at the last second...

dont get me wrong iam not saying anything against your story but thats just the way i see it...

any way looking forward to the next level cant wait!
sleepy chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
sounds cool but the question is will you still be able to play as dan? or will it both kiya and dan switching off an on. but other then that it's really sounds good. if anything i hope it well be good as the other three cuz the i have both games for the ps1 and as well as the psp remake.
SilentOmega12e chapter 2 . 9/9/2006
Oh I love MediEvil! I wish they would make a 3rd one.

Nice work, people should be writeing more.
James Barker chapter 2 . 2/27/2006
Well would you look at this. This seems like a really good story. Could you please update soon. And do tell how the game idea is going along. Peace out and rock on!
Purple-Rosie chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
I whole-heartedly agree. The first game ruled but the second one seemed a little lacking. By the way, PSP has a remake of the first on called Resurrection. Dan has a different voice actor in all three games, I mean would kill them to stay with the original?
Beelzemongirl chapter 2 . 2/14/2005
Love it! Please ad more chapters soon!
Z3R0Destroyer chapter 2 . 10/9/2004
dude you know I can so help you with this because we came up with the idea for this so lets do this togeather dude
Dark enchanter chapter 2 . 7/19/2004
This is very good! How is the game idea coming along? Don't try talking to the original creators about the idea though, they have stopped all work on medievil to work on primal and its invevitable sequel.
Salacassera chapter 2 . 6/7/2004
Another enjoyable chapter :) I like how the Heroes were all shouting out to Fortesque.
SonicGodzillaFan chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
Great story! But you've got some typos to fix. Consider revising and update as soon as possible! _
H.E.P chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
You're absolutely right! Dan fighting alone and concentrating on regaining his ego is a LOT better than him falling in love! Anyway, this story has a good beginning, even if Dan does have a "girlfriend".
darkraven10 chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
I LOVE this story, I only wish it was the game of the medievil series, anyway I hope you cont with it, please,please cont with it.
Salacassera chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
I like seeing this side of Kiya! This is a great, original idea. It's also nice to see more MediEvil stories. I'll certainly be looking forward to Gallowmere Geography.
I can't write much anymore, so I don't think we could be writing parters, though :(