Reviews for This Day
Une Rose chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
aw. poor harper! this fic was amazing!
jakisbishlygay chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
*clings to woobie-Harper*
FantasySci5 chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
You know, I was reading this wonderful fic, and I kpet thinking that I've seen this before. No one could copy this, and then it hit me! I've read it before! But it was still as good as the last time! I LOVED it, and it and you are WONDERFUL!
Sirnonenath chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Brilliant, poignant, and direct. This was one fantastic vignette. Poor Harper!
Aliera chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
I liked this story.

Emotion without the fluff.

Hugs
Neeritai a'Kre chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
Great Harper angsty-kinda fic. Really good - you write the characters quite well, and I like the idea that Dylan was actually most of the problem. Heh.

Neeritai
Ma'am Mimsy Jumblecat chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
Aw! I've never actually seen andromeda, but... it's just so... so... keep up the good work.

Harpers Gal chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
Omg you have me in tears. The part where the candle was described and he was upset and how Dylan kept pushing him got me balling. Nice story! *Hugs tightly* *walks off to get a box of tissues*
Wandering Raccoon chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
Wow. I can't think of anything else to say but just . . . wow.
(URG, that's the dorkest review I've ever left! I'm ashamed!)
sangga chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
hey this was a lovely little piece, glad for the chance to read it - neat, touching and sincerely well-written. congrats.
jenben chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
I really appreciated this story; today is the 7 March-the eight month anniversary of my dad's death. Our poor Harper is so abused by every one. I think Beka should have decked Dylan. What a nice story and well written. I enjoyed it. Thanks,
jenben
electricgurl chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
i like it...Good job keep up the good work
Innogen chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
This is nice; unfortunately I identify too much. Very well written, the emotional depth of the piece is very complex. Thank you for the nice story. Poor Harper. And Empathy for everyone who's ever lost a parent, in any way.
Innogen