Reviews for Dreams and realities
Darkflame's Pyre chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
Oh, I thought this was brilliant! I loved the second part the most though; nothing ever gets past Grandma, but she didn't do what they really feared, I guess she realised exactly how much Alan wanted that car... Great little story! Xx
KayValo87 chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
Lol! So true, so true.

Great story.
Hobbeth chapter 2 . 10/25/2004
It's good, but unfinished. There needs to be at least one more chapter.

By the way, in the US we don't have 'cookers'. We have stoves.
Hoo-ah chapter 2 . 8/1/2004
...Your ex heated something on your cooker or he spiked your coffee with salt? either way, it's nasty. I enjoyed reading this!
Speckless Nougat chapter 2 . 3/18/2004
Lovely fic so far, Quiller.
I like the way you capture the setting and the way the boys are thinking.
Hope to see more soon.
Oh, and thanks for the reviews on "Fate" and your tips, much appreciated!
Suzi. R
x
Rathead chapter 2 . 3/9/2004
You've got the boys as boys well nailed down. I'm looking forward to the next installment.
nikki-browneyes chapter 2 . 3/8/2004
I enjoyesd this story. I especially liked how you wrote in their dreams for the future and the boys all working together in the kitchen. I like reading authors views on what they were like as teens.
Claudette chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
Hi Quiller
As well as knowing how many sugars they take in their coffee I'd say that knowing what their youth-time hobbies were would be a pretty good measure of a well drawn character as well - and you've certainly got Scott down to a 'T'.
Great short-fic - the boys are in character to perfection. I particularly like the fore-shadowing and the finding of the unknown 'lost' item for Jeff.
A good addition to the collection
Lady Viva chapter 2 . 3/6/2004
Oh, the thought of a dirt-filled starter ring heating on my gourmet cooktop gives me chills. Only you, Quiller would think of such a thing, LOL. Grandma handled it well, and of course, my phrase from my fic regarding the boys, "When one is down, the others surround," and so they did. Lovely read. Thank you!
Lady Viva chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
What a darling, whimsical ride. A delightful read. Thank you.