Reviews for Truth's Child
Jasmin Kenobi chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
i am quite stunned that out of 25 stories, there is only one with a mention of Soleta. I have to say that she is by far my favorite character out of the entire series. I hope to add to the number of stories like this one soon. Within the next few months. I hope that you update soon! This is an amazing story!
Vanessa chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
ooh great so far cant wait to see how she handles things
Pendragon'sGurl chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Don't know much about this genre, but loved what you did with the truth thing. This was really funny and made me want to read the book.
Trekie-in-the-closet chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Very well written! I loved the little "not true" thing you had going. It was the final touch this story needed to be absolutely perfect.

I just loved the pairing you chose, too. You're right-there aren't any Soleta and Si Cwan stories out there, and that's just a shame. I've read a few of the books, and I thought it was pretty obvious that he was interested in her. She totally blew him off, though, and maybe that's why he looked so tired? Probably up all night, dreaming of her.

Anyway, I looked at your bio page, and I saw that you've put this story on hold. That's a shame, too. Can you at least promise to update it sometime and not give up on it completely? It's too good to throw aside.
pastoria hart chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
update PLEASE! you didi an excellent job, but you're leaving me hanging!
Shathar chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
This story is really good, are you ever going to finish it? I know it's been a long time... Just thought I'd ask.
Seraphina Pyra chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
Oh wow. That was great. The way you wrote Soleta was perfect.

I loved that little voice saying "not true".

Will there be more?
jeneree chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
This was really well written. I loved what you did with the little voice in her head sequence, and I loved all the subtle humor. You're really funny, and I can't wait to see what happens next.
Sassychan chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
Well, I don't know anything about this series, but I had to read it because you wrote it. You're too good to pass up on reading something just because I don't know what it's about. I always love your fics, and this one wasn't any different. Even I could see that this was beautifully written. The plot seems interesting, and your descriptions are always wonderful. I hope you update this soon!