Reviews for Dark Castle Survivor
ViveWonderland chapter 5 . 2/25/2012
and another one desperately read in 12 waiting for an 8 year update... Unless you are dead... OMG! I hope not then the world will have lost an amazing writer... please don't be dead...
Jamie Redsontes chapter 5 . 6/17/2005
Yes Katie wasn't voted off! Write more!
Jamie Redsontes chapter 4 . 6/17/2005
Vote off Francesca! This story is really good!
Jamie Redsontes chapter 3 . 6/17/2005
That's good! Jack should be the first person killed! o...Francesca should kill him for revenge!
Jamie Redsontes chapter 2 . 6/17/2005
Thank you for not having Jack with Epps and Katie! Too bad they have Francesca. :(
Jamie Redsontes chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
I love it! I like how Epps reacted when she saw Jack. I hope Katie wins!
Naja C chapter 5 . 7/28/2004
Wicked good. I'll keep checking back. I have to know what happens! Excellently done.
Nova chapter 5 . 7/19/2004
The way Survivor SHOULD be done. I know a ton of people who'd love to see movie characters on Survivor. This is awesome! And just the right amount of creepiness.

...Of course, it would help if I had seen any Dark Castle movies other than Gothika.

(roots for Pete and Miranda to make an appearance XD)
Magdalena Iris Roth chapter 5 . 7/17/2004
"You may now run for your life."

I loved that!

Favours... favours? What kind of "favours" exactly?

LOL! Poor Watson... and the part with Dennis toying wih them cracked me up!

GO DENNIS!

Anywho... update soon, okay? You know your stories are like crack to me... and i need a fix!

LOL!
Magdalena Iris Roth chapter 4 . 7/17/2004
Aw... so cute, SO CUTE!

Quick everyone! Jump on Matt! I mean the mat...

(clears throat)

Anyway... I want a dark castle gargoyle! I'd love him and pet him and name him George and hug him squeeze him forever and ever!
Naja C chapter 4 . 6/30/2004
Just reviewed to show support! ;)!
The Bound Woman chapter 3 . 6/8/2004
i can't wait till you update. I love it so far
Naja C chapter 2 . 5/20/2004
Great job! I've decided to review again just to say that I really enjoy the story and hope to be seeing more of it soon. ;)!
Naja C chapter 3 . 5/16/2004
Excellent! The way things are shaping up is really fascinating. The dynamics you are creating are going to be a must read! ;)!
Guardian of Ice chapter 3 . 5/12/2004
Yay! Do it again, do it again!
Hahahaha... Italian broad with the huge knockers... *laughs maniacally*
You must update soon, or I'll.. uh... cry.
Yeah, that.