Reviews for I Hate You Because I Love you
AWWWWWWWWWW INU&KOGA 4EEVVEERR!
GabbyGirl chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
Only 4 words can discraib what I think I LOVE THIS FIC XD
Pheonix Autumn chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
I LOVED THIS! And I seriously agree with you, if you don't like this pairing why read it? Go and read your pairings and let us read whatever the hell we want.

On another note: I LOved it! 5 stars!
ruby fang chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
I love inuyasha and kouga! Kaaaaa!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/4/2012
That was a great story. It was so cute! And Im glad you write mushy stuff(cuz though Id never admit it I love romance). As for those meanie flamers, screw them. Im straight and catholic(which means gayness is a one-way ticket to Heck) but I still think this pairing is adorable and love is love. So thank you for giving fanfic with more fantastic kogaxinu stories.
OutlawedFallenAngel chapter 3 . 2/26/2011
awww so cute! 3 its an amazing story!
valentina knight valentine chapter 3 . 10/11/2009
aw i seriously wanted too cry that adorable and sad but happy at the same time
LupaKitten chapter 3 . 12/18/2007
OMG OMG OMG! I loved the story so much! Kouga/Inuyasha is my fav pair ever!
Alicia chapter 3 . 4/10/2007
XD Aww! That was so cute! Very well done- I liked it a lot.
Sano S. Sagara chapter 3 . 1/11/2007
you know what? all those BAKAS that flamed you are freaking retarded in their ability to conprehend a truely great work of literary inspration. and as to all those 'bible says yaoi is a no-no' people, why in seven hells did they read the story in the first place? i thought this was an awesome story, and not at all unbelievable, like some other fics of this pairing that i've read. keep on trukin', and i look forward to reading more of your exceptional works. HEIXKURAMA FOREVER! hey, wait, i have a horror story for you, kuramaXbotoanXtoguro(the big one)... O.O it was scary... so scary...
asia chapter 3 . 1/5/2007
'You smell like the Earth after rain' YAY! ur my favorite now lol, that has to be the best smell ever. ah, love it. It was cute. I love Inuyasha Kouga pairings XD
Mrs.Foxx chapter 3 . 7/28/2006
that was beautiful! i needed something sweet right now and i thank you for providing it. ur a great writer. keep it up.
Haley chapter 3 . 7/20/2006