Reviews for The Second Coming
Passions Namine chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
It's so far so good. Nice job. But this comment doesn't mean I'm talking to you again in real life.
3leanorMarshall chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Awesome story!
Vmark chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
really good story condidering its also your first fanfic i think you should write more..
dreaming.sapphire chapter 2 . 2/13/2006
It's not bad. I'm hoping to see more and what happens. _ So I hope you update soon!
GundamWingFanatic90 chapter 2 . 12/21/2004
Good story! Wish there were more. Yay! It's a CloTi! Or at least, I think it is. I'm a big Cloud x Tifa fan. So yeah, I'm really happy. And I'm also a big Squall x Rinoa fan. - I'm over here celebrating! Well, keep up the good work! TTYL!

-GWF90
the bird of the chapel chapter 2 . 7/23/2004
I'll be patient. Why I say it? Because the story form is no good, not in shape. The plot's jumpy, don't worry, it is fine with me 'cause my first story was. Least the plot's getting interesting.
Yusagi chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
Ok, this risks sounding callous, but I tend to be...lol
I played Erghiez ( yes its spelled wrong) and played Sephiroth SO many times on very hard mode...tsk tsk...Tifa should have known better...it HURTS to get stabbed like that.
Other than that, spectacular battle, I feel bad for Cloud, but...honestly, I don't really care that Tifa is dead...*sigh*
Brutal2003 chapter 2 . 3/16/2004
ok i'm noticing a pattern, who are you going to cut out and who are you going to use?
Brutal2003 chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
You killed her kinda early but oh well.
I want to find out why or what is going on.
Akkiko chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
YOU KILLED TIFA? great story, must go on, but.. YOU KILLED HER! Grr...
Nice job though!
AerisDevlin chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
Are you sure this is your first fanfic? Exceptional writing my friend!... But did you have to beat up vincent so bad...(