Reviews for How It Came to Be
Amydiddle chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
It cant be Tim because Larry's name backwards is Dick Grayson It was Nosyarg Kcid (do not know how to pronounce)
EzGoEr chapter 3 . 5/2/2010
i like your reason why robin left better than the other stories yours is good along with the story so far
Z1 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Hey I just finished ch.9 Not as long as I hoped, but it's still a good story, thanks for the experience.

Sincerely, Z1
A Bibliophile chapter 9 . 9/22/2007
me likey the story.
Chibisuke chapter 9 . 10/1/2006
UPDATE! PLEASE! Itz been like almost 2 years since you last updated!
Holy-Psychic-Vulpix chapter 9 . 7/18/2006
Keep up the good work!
aldavis4president chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
I swear, I've done something like that before...
Abysswalker Grey Lord chapter 9 . 4/1/2006
Booyah! Kickass story, i love it!

Go Beast Boy!
Raven's Faithful Sidekick chapter 9 . 7/15/2005
Yeah, it's not Christmas anymore, buddy boy...
Mister Jay chapter 9 . 7/8/2005
Interesting. Love it. Maybe they'll be fighting against some really strong guy - like Mamoth, say - and after the battle, someone'll say, 'That was kinda like Hercules fighting the Titans, except on different sides' or somehting like that. I dunno. Update!

Dark Dreams,

Lady of Faerie
KorvusIgnos chapter 9 . 6/11/2005
Funny. Hilarius, even. But man do you need to UPDATE! Please? Pretty please? Handsome please? Wait...what? ...er...whatever...just please update soon!
The BatThing chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
I was looking to see if you have a new chapter up and I saw all these people! Tim Drake is ROBIN! Ack - I see what you mean about this, it sucks!

We need to start a club that says Timmy is that Robin, or something. There isn't any proof which Robin it is, and it's driving me crazy!

There is no proof that it's Dick, right? And bleh, I've had it about up to here! (To bad you can't see me, lol.)

Anyhow, I just thought I'd say that I think that Tim is the Robin in the Teen Titans. And I still like this fanfiction, and hope the writers block ends soon!

-Casity
Redbyrd chapter 3 . 1/18/2005
Ok 3 chapters down 6 to go. I don't watch Static Shock, but I have seen BTAS and Beyond, so I'm not too terribly lost.

So you're going with Tim, eh? BTAS canon Tim, where he's the son of Shifty Drake and adopted by Bruce? That was around the era that I stopped watching the show. I didn't like how they took Jason Todd and Tim Drake and put them in a blender. But I can see that Robin easily being the Titans' Robin.

So Bruce sends him to Jump City to keep him from becoming a civilian? An interesting idea. I'm not sure I believe that though. Tim is still a minor and Bruce's ward. I'm not sure Bruce would do that based on the out-of-costume legal implications. Also, I don't see why Bruce has such a problem with Tim wanting to lead a civilian life in the future. It lets him lead a normal life and keeps him out of harm's way. But it's your story. If you write it well enough I'll believe it of the characters.

So is the Titans' reality (that's how they change the future, right?) going to cancel out Return of the Joker in the Beyond timeline? Heh, cool.

I'll read the rest when I have time.
AGirlWonder chapter 9 . 1/1/2005
...I dun get the pepto joke.
The BatThing chapter 4 . 12/21/2004
My sweet Tim! How could you! *Whimpers* Oh well, that is what makes a good story, right? Heheeheheehehehe... and so on with the laughter. ;)

Anyhow, I like it thus far. It's a diffrent veiw of Bruce that I usually don't see. But I like it!

I'll read on now.