Reviews for Sin
227h chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Yay !
The-Cursed-Daughter chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
I love this fic! It's so beautiful! Just please go post it in the Angels & Demons category, because that's where this belongs!

Kit
Luanna255 chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Perfectly in character and very well done! I so much agree, the book was powerful... far more so than Da Vinci Code, in my opinion... and the Camerlengo was, against all odds, a very sympathetic character.
Sword Pen chapter 3 . 2/5/2007
That was beautiful. *Sniffs*

You are bloody brilliant. Not nonsensical at all...
foursportking chapter 3 . 10/12/2006
wow that was brilliant i mean im writing an angels and Demons story to but this kick my butt great writing and keep it up
ParadoxOfInfinity chapter 3 . 12/2/2005
Beautifully written. You can be the next Dan Brown.
Panda Rose chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
Didn't bother to read the other sections; this one touched me enough. A dark portrait of a sad and broken man still crying to Heaven. He has sacrificed everything he tried to believe for the sake of the Church, only to discover he betrayed himself and that Church as well. The voice comes off as a wail of crumbling self-delusion, of a man who realizes what he has done but can not, even before God, admit it. And at the same time all the camerlengo wants is to come home to his father. I wonder what Aslan would say...
AquilaLorelei chapter 3 . 6/19/2005
Wow!

Impressive, and very in keeping with Brown's work.

Every P.O.V. amazing!

*LOVED*

"I think that ‘God’ is merely that—consciousness, the common thread that binds. Cardinal in quantum theory, the very evidence of which manifests daily, overloading and confusing the very most advanced of equipment. Only the human mind can comprehend the meaning. It is self evident. All things are self-evident."

Oh, that was *so* powerful and stirring!

Regards,

AquilaLorelei
Illegitime Carborandum need not apply chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
Some sayings of Ayatollah Khomeini

From "The Life of Muhammad"

After Khadijah died, Muhammad dreamed that he was to marry A'isha, the daughter of Abu Bakr. She was six (6!) and he was fifty. But firstly he married the widow Sawdah who was very motherly towards his children and, a few months later, to his child bride A'isha. She continued to play with her dolls for several years until, at the age of nine, her marriage was consummated.

Rights of the Child (contd)

10 Aug. '00 Reformers in the Iranian parliament are seeking to raise the age of marriage for girls from 9 to 14 and boys from 15 to16. Currently the girl's age is determined by the A'isha/Muhammad marriage. She was six and he was fifty - he did "wait" until she was nine to consummate the marriage

Penetration of young girls can seriously damage their reproductive organs, let alone any psychological harm it can do. The high maternal mortality rate can be directly attributed to this practice. Also children need time to have a childhood and also study.

For more on pedophilia "Sayings of Khomeini" . Warning the words of this "holy" man may cause you to vomit. Their authenticity has been verified. (See links on article.)

Some Sayings of Ayatollah Khomeini

Ayatollah Khomeini:

A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby. However he should not penetrate, sodomising the child is OK (Huray for Khomeini, what say you to that, my fellow firm believers?). If the man penetrates and damages the child then he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life. This girl, however does not count as one of his four permanent wives (Join Islam: fuck them raw and get away with it!). The man will not be eligible to marry the girls sister. (From Khomeini's book, "Tahrirolvasyleh", fourth volume, Darol Elm, Gom, Iran, 1990, Excerpt: Page [1])

It is better for a girl to marry in such a time when she would begin menstruation at her husband's house rather than her father's home. Any father marrying his daughter so young will have a permanent place in heaven (and seventy more virgins to take in bloody sodomy!). (From Khomeini's book, "Tahrirolvasyleh", fourth volume, Darol Elm, Gom, Iran, 1990 [Mohammad (founder of Islam) The Pedophile])

A man can have sex with animals such as sheep, cows, camels and so on. However he should kill the animal after he has his orgasm. He should not sell the meat to the people in his own village, however selling the meat to the next door village should be fine (11!). (From Khomeini's book, "Tahrirolvasyleh", fourth volume, Darol Elm, Gom, Iran, 1990)

"If one commits the act of sodomy with a cow, a ewe, or a camel, their urine and their excrement become impure, and even their milk may no longer be consumed. The animal must then be killed and as quickly as possible and burned." (The little green book, Sayings of Ayatollah Khomeini, Political, Phylosophica, Social and Religious with a special introduction by Clive Irving, ISBN number 0-553-14032-9, page 47)
skyline angel chapter 3 . 4/25/2005
Cool! I have never seen Vittoria in this manner... and you have portrayed her well! I salute you!

Keep it up! I know it's been ages since your last update but I would really like to see more of this!
skyline angel chapter 2 . 4/25/2005
*sighs in awe* Once again, TrenchKamen, you have proven yourself an amazing expert in writing great fics.
skyline angel chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
Whoa... great start! I love the way you wrote this fic! Keep it up!
jade chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
ABSOLUTLEY FABULOUS. It's a perfect description of the camerlengo. I loved it.
Adrianna chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
The reviews thus far have been almost as enlightening as the book itself. Vignettes like these are so hard to pull off, and you did good dude. Now why doesn't someone play Devil's/Malak's advocate...Write a vignette for the nameless and personality-less assassin Malak al-haq and I'll be so happy.
Phillips Exeter chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
You got these characters spot on. All three. You know I wouldn't worry too much about not having plot. Plot develops from character, which in turn, has to be developed itself. Character sketches like these are a great foundation and a great way for any writer to really dig into his characters and get the feel for them. Great job on these, I especially ilked Carlo Ventresca's.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »