Reviews for New Life, New Problems
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
A great story. Very funny.
KaityLinn chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
Love the storyline, not done too much. Usually people go for the buffy/angel pairing, especially if Angel becomes human. You have the personalitys of all the characters right on target and all of their sayings are there.

Love the first chapter, going to read the next one right now!
Tariq chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
Maggy chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
Well-written, well-plotted, characters "dead" on target... all the things I love best in a fanfic, with one exception: the unusually cruel ending. :-) :-) :-)
Do I detect a visit to Tibet in the next chapter? Or a guest appearance by a former bass player?
Nice work. Thank you!
(P.S. Buffy and Wes a trois? No offense meant to Alexis, but EW.) :-)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
Rally liked that one. Very clever twist. Will there be more? You've certainly got the right mood & style.
Freakazoid chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
Oh, a wonderful twist at the end. Shocking and tragic. For a moment there I was expecting Angelus to pop out because the start is startlingly similar to Awakening.
'There were, of course, the obvious fantasies involving Buffy, not a few involving Wes, and one very special one involving them both.'
OOh, I wouldn't mind reading about that. ;)
lilmamaday chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
I love the twist! Are you going to continue the story? If so, please update soon!
Imzadi chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
Very, very nice story. I must admit I didn't see that one coming! I wouldn't have even thought it! Very original. I enjoyed it very much.