Reviews for Worlds Apart
Kat Loussier chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
I'm not dead! Anyways, I've never had a thing against Mary Sues. But I do like ones who are fleshed out, or seem like they belong. But this rewrite is good! I'll stay tuned for the rest! Please update soon!

Hawk Chic
Kat Loussier chapter 2 . 2/22/2005
OH! I like Baralai he's cool.
crissy dowie chapter 10 . 2/16/2005
stupid dubble review...getting to be a bad habbit. and I agree too michelle branch is good. but nothing like evanessence ( o.O did I even spell that right? ) and the last update was 12-21-04? okay heres the deal. get enough chocolate icecream to feed an army, swallow it hole, get a brain freeze, and start pushing little buttons on the key bord and I don't care if its the 'set off neucluar bomb button' either! woah I TAKE THAT BACK I DO CARE! NO NO DON'T PUSH IT NO * nothing happens * note to self- don't eat any more rock candy
Crissy dowie chapter 9 . 2/16/2005
YAY YAY not one but TWO chapters _ LUCKY DAY! I'm so glad I was cleaning out my folder to find this * jumps for joy * YAY! and another thing. PLEASSE E-mail me when you update. I float around for a few days the shove things at the bottom of my fav's list till I clean it out...oh did I mention YAY
Tifa-Carbuncle chapter 9 . 12/21/2004
HA! Evil dragons of DOOM. I like that one. I'll have to use it. But yeah, I haven't updated lately...lost alot of inspiration for my KOTOR fic. But I started a new one...set after KOTOR I and KOTOR II...and this time I'm going to finish it. I have more freedom with that than in the confines of the game plot.

But anyway. On to the review:

Great! Awesome goodness. As always. I'd almost given up on this fic, then I saw the update in my email and I was like, 'E!' and came to read. I can't wait for the dance, you're right. So update soon! Lest I die of suspense!
8808 chapter 8 . 9/5/2004
It's cool!Update soon!
RueNeko chapter 8 . 8/25/2004
OH... *just read all eight chapters* You have a really great fic here! The world needs more Baralai/OC fanfics, yup yup. Great Job!

Oh... please write more! PLEASE! I beg of you!
crissy dowie chapter 8 . 8/1/2004
sorry about the dubble replys but I have something to say, WHY DID YOU HAVE TO STOP AT CHAPTER 8? well, its time to wait...I forgot to mention that I'm not good at that!
crissy dowie chapter 5 . 8/1/2004
eh I can't blame you for likeing the song! I like it too! well...thats all I wanted to say! ...I'm ganna read the rest of the fic!
rainyday87 chapter 8 . 8/1/2004
ee! i really like this! its very cute!
Tifa-Carbuncle chapter 8 . 7/27/2004
Yay! New chappie! I was getting worried! Once again, not like I can talk...*points to her own fic writing record* Great chappie again! Via Infinito...poor girl didn't stand a chance. I *hated* those dragons. But she's back w/ 'Lai, and that's all that matters! Can't wait for the updates!

And thankies for the review on Existence! I'm working on a really long novelizationsequel to KOTOR now, and my own X-2 fic, and once they get up, I'll let you know! Keep in touch! And keep writing!
Cute-Kitty chapter 8 . 7/27/2004
lol wow ur...happy lol 2 energetic 2 early in the mornin still half asleep lol

kool was that her over drive or sumtin?

plz update soon

looney-lass chapter 7 . 6/9/2004
So, writers block SUPER-DUPER-MEGA MEAN huh? LOL. Well i hope your through it now, i missed your fanfic!(sniffles). But im not complaining 'cause you came back with an ULTRA cool chapter! WHOOT!.

And thanks so much for the shout out, it makes me feel happy and want to dance like a maniac. XD. And you say I rock?,wow, then you DOUBLE rock!LOL. Anyways i like to reveiw your fic 'cause it is a GREAT fic written by a FANTASTIC writer! and there are not that many around. ;). Double huggies, and you betcha i'll stay in touch!

Love your number1 fan Jo xoxoxox
Tifa-Carbuncle chapter 7 . 6/8/2004
*bows slightly* I have returned to give my faithful review. I will not say anything about you being late, cuz...well, look at my record. Two years before I updated Light of Love, and now it's been over 2 months again, though I have been working on it. Anyway! Great again! I can't believe you sent her back to the real world! That's so SAD! She's apart from Baralai..and...bleh. It's like Tsukasa said, "Now I don't have to go back to that stupid world. I like it here..." She has to go back and save the world and marry Baralai!
Nina chapter 6 . 5/1/2004
AH when is the nextie chater coming! i cant hold it in any longer your fanfic rulz _ !