Reviews for White Knight
Souldarkend7 chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
Aww that was sweet!
The New Marguerite chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
He IS her white knight! Her knight in shining armour! This is lovely, thank you so much!
AMarguerite chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
How sweet! It's very cute. I like it quite a lot.
romanticrosegirl chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
AT LAST! A Raoul/Christine story - thank you so much for doing it! It was beautifully written, and really sweet - well done _
marzoog chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
::is made ridiculously happy by your fic::
Whee! Thanks for the Raoul/Christine!
marzoog
Orestes Fasting chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
You're right, my teeth -are- rotting. All the fluff... sums up quite nicely why Raoul and Christine and so happy with each other, and why the rest of the phandom hates them for it-just a little too perfect.
Susette chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
Not really an original concept, but well done nonetheless. Good descriptions.
Lavendar chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
*hopes Meg sees her reviewing this, LOL*
aww...that was so sweet... a white rose for the purity of their love...and thats what it is of course, pure and perfect, not tainted in anyway. ah, imagine her with books and books of pressed white roses...adorable! (although id personally keep one red along with all those white ones...) erm...*cough* im not crazy or evil really..yes, that was lovely :):P
L'Ange de Folie chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
WOOT! My teeth hurt... so... sweet and fluffy...
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful... Delicious R/C... Raoul is *definitely* a white knight and giving Christine roses like that in poignant effect is certainly in character.
The only complaint I could have is that it ended. :P You should write more R/C...
Shandethe Sanders chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
YES! HALLELUJAH! *does silly dance and handspring*
What can I say, Azelma? Not much, because that story really DID rot my teeth, but I don't care at all. It was worth it. Raoul is a white knight, gosh darnit, and I love the idea of them living peacefully and happily together. It's what Erik wanted for her, after all.
And *EGO BOOST* see, bugging people occasionally gets results! Thank you for writing this! I loved it to bits.
La Pamplemousse chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
Oh, this was beautiful! I am obsessed with roses for some reason, and this was just lovely!
THANK YOU for not portraying Raoul as stupid, evil, or demented. I love Raoul, and I'm glad people can write him so well! This is going on my favs list!
The White Spider chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
aww, very cute-
bellelethe chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
Very sweet :)
The Phantom Parisienne chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
That's. So. ADORABLE! :) I love it.