Reviews for Animalistic Behaviour
Shannz chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Loved it!

Playful and hot and I always love Leon as a secondary character.
Casey 'Flame' Wolfe chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Lol, poor Jessie. Great fic!
Constance Truggle chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Haha! I love Leon.

CT.
Rika100 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
I love it!

I like how you describe Brian's behaviour. _ I never saw a persons behaviour could be much like an animal... but this is wow... I really enjoyed reading it. _
alice chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
I loved the ending lol, and Brian being coy XD

The added interactions of Jesse and Leon made me laugh and added for very nice comic relief. "Yeah - life!" LOL. I wish you would write more for this fandom because I love your contributions! :3
ShadowAkiyah chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Brilliant! great characterisation, and I doubt I have to say it, but great slashy-goodness. Thanks for sharing
FreeBorn chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Yep.

At this point, I don't think it's presumptuous of me at all to say that I pretty much adore you C;

This was hot. And you write the characters so well - their interactions and dialog could be right from the script of the movie. (Oh, if only this was in the movie... if only...) Still. Epic. More than epic. Eptastic. Eptasimal. Epidocious. And 'yum.'
faith bonksie chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
he he he

totally love this!

brilliant...have you done anymore or are you planning on doing any more bout the time when Dom finds out Brians a cop? please do!
ladylookslikeadude chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
That's funny.
Rai chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
Hi, I just stumbled across this story, looking for FAtF slash and I was exceptionally impressed. It's well written, and I think it captures the mood of the team well. :) I'd love to read more of this story if it was ever continued.
itsasledgehammer chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
I love your humor! I love how they keep calling Jesse a kid and that at the end Leon held Jesse's head to the side. That's funny. I
Fenris Mourningstar chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
This is a great fic. There isn't much slash in the fandom and it's awesome to see some written this well. Your writing style is cool, composing the story very nicely with touches of humour and although this fic rather focuses on the, ahem, interaction between Dom and Brian, it's more than just a basic PWP. Your flowing description is delicious to read, and you know just what little details to add to make it that much more captivating.
Moonbeam's Predilections chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
Found it from the rec at Quartermile on LJ. Was worth it too, being both hot and fun. Nicely done!
Terra chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
Very nice. I love this. If you don't mind, I'm gonna rec this fic on the Livejournal community quartermile. It's really good.
Maia's Pen chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
First of all: GREAT title. I saw that & I was instantly interested.

Secondly: You really know this film inside & out, it shows. You write VERY well.

Third: Great story. _ I was like "gr, baby" lol!

_