Reviews for Cardcaptors: Clow Reed's Mistake Ch30
senna chapter 31 . 12/10/2011
I read this story years ago, forgot to bookmark it, and was disappointed I couldn't seem to find it again. Now I've finally gotten the chance to find out what happens, which I'm glad for. I hope this is eventually finished, as I'd like to know how it ends.

The original characters are enjoyable, especially Rage, Love, and Famine. They not only have intricacies of their own, but they highlight aspects of some of our favourite characters from canon. The scene with Famine's note to Clow was heartwarming, heartbreaking, and surprisingly humanizing. We often see Clow's fatherly side, and this scene had the feel of a prodigal son's sincere apology rather than a created thing gone rogue.

One thing that I wonder about is the lack of confrontation or reaction between Rage and Yue after Sakura tells Rage why he was sealed with the others. Perhaps Rage doesn't have any resentment against Yue, but I think that Yue would at least have felt he owed Rage the explanation himself.

This most recent arc with Betrayal is compelling. I'm looking forward to seeing Rage and Love suss things out, as well as the aftermath of this chapter's events.

Please continue this?
Icebreeze chapter 31 . 11/12/2008
this is so good xD I've read every chapter, when are u going 2 update? it's bin so long D: no matter how long u take, i'm going 2 wait this is such a great story
Dawn's Twilight chapter 31 . 8/21/2007
omg omg omg omg OMG OMG OMFG i need to know what happens next! when i found this story, i've been reading everyday to try to get to the end, which is here, and review, and now you need to continue! it was amazing! at time's my heart was pounding in my chest with the anticipation building, from teh action scene next. others, my heart melted, into the sweet scene you were so kindly able to write in! i would bow down before you, but lol, i'm that pathetic, and would probably not, cuz i don't actually know you. but still, i hope that after a year, that the spark of interest comes back and that you finish this story! i love it to the end of the world! til next time_ i'll be waiting forever if i have to
Sakura Blossom4 chapter 31 . 7/17/2006
this rly has 2 be the best fic i ever read. i rly cant wait to read the nxt chapter. i was wondering.. why not let love make Sakura fall in love with rage for a short time like a day or so as a gift for rage, and also a gift for sr fans cuz ss didnt rly confess yet and stuff. Anyway i rly hope u update soon and good luck!
Heather H1 chapter 31 . 3/31/2006

It's about time.

This chapter was very good, I especially liked how you flesh out Clow Reed. Often he is just portrayed as this all-knowing sorcerer, but having him willingly undergo such an ordeal for Love (and Li) was a very good way to round him out.

Please never EVER wait this long to post a chapter again. I truly believe you are a very talented writer and depriving us readers of your work is just cruel.
KeaJade chapter 30 . 3/24/2006
You know, a few days ago I had a strong urge to visit ff.n and check on your story. And to my surprise, and extreme happiness, I discovered a new chapter. I could remember printing chapters out and reading them during math class back in high school. gods, that was like 5 years ago. (I was known as ShadowFire back then. I'm bad with always changing my name .b I also forgot all about that name.)

Seeing a new chapter made me want to read the whole story over again, wanted to bring back what i forgot. It was great, like visiting an old friend after a long time. (I even got a little misty-eyed when i saw the new chapter)

Clow Reed's death: i could see it coming, but that didn't stop me from sheading a tear when it finally came. I am looking foward to what's coming.

I know a way to bring Famine back, if only for a little. Have Sakura bring him out of card mode to give him his hummingbird. It could appear in his hand on the card when he is resealed.

I know you're going through something, and who knows what the fate of the story will be, but as long as you keep writing this, I will always be here to read it.

oh yeah, habe you read or seen Tsubasa Chronicle? Kurogane and Fai remind me of two certain cards ~.
shaberry chapter 31 . 3/17/2006
*cries* (i actually was crying too) omg...that was so BEAUTIFUL! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! you don't know how happy it makes me to see that you actually updated this fic...and are trying to finish it...omg...THANK YOU! I ABSOLUTLY LOVE THIS FIC! Thank you so much for updating! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE...continue on with this fic...PLEASE!
With the Grace of An Angel chapter 31 . 3/7/2006
Thank you so much for updating! I love your story, please don't redo it. Update again soon!

Twilight Night
Raspberry-Moko chapter 31 . 3/4/2006
WAH! so sad! hope you update soon! but... ITS CLOW REED's DEATH SCENE! WAH! *sniff sniff* update soon... _
Faithful reviewer chapter 6 . 3/3/2006
I really wish you would update this story, it happens to be my favorite story ever and I would love to see how it ends

Winter Darkness
Raspberry-Moko chapter 30 . 2/11/2006
its really good! SO UPDATE! its been...2... 3 years? i mean! update so i can noe wut happens next! lol its really great hope you update soon!
the original rubber duckie chapter 4 . 1/30/2006
wot the hell is up with da things coz is this the american version? coz in the japanease 1 skura's second name is 'kinomoto!' and tomoyo is not called madison!

also fudjitaka is 1/2 of clow reeds reincarnation! this is cunfuzin
Cherrysinger chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
I already read up to half of this story, and I love it, but I have suggestions for you, if you want to hear me out.

You're a very good author, it's just that your logical ideas? They need some work. See, how could Li (Syaoran) just stay in Tomeoda for how many friggin years? And not go to college and that crap. He's a very smart person. And, you do know, he has a family. A very rich and influential family that's from Hong Kong. They're called the Li Clan, and they only sent him over to Japan to try and retrieve the Clow Cards, and he was to go back to Hong Kong if he suceeded or failed. Don't you think that they would be looking for him by now if he didn't go back and they didn't see him for years? People don't just disappear and whatnot without police being alerted, or his family inquiring about him, especially a rich and influential one like the Li Clan. And, Syaoran IS a bit more powerful, willful and smarter than they Li you portrayed in this story. He can think rationally in tight situations, and instead of just banging on a shield hopelessly to try and break it, he would think of something and not give up. And, his Li training (he's been training magically and physically since he was about 5 years old) should have given him atleast SOME good skills. Because, he seems a bit pathetic right now, and pushed to the side. And Sakura is this really powerful sorceress. So, I think that you should focus on Li as well. He's my favourite character. Especially since he's so cute.

Sorry I was so harsh! It's just that, when I give advice, I go on a tirade and I am cruelly honest. Or is that brutally honest? Anyway, my stories aren't great either, so don't resent me. I just know how to critique something really well (school taught me, don't ask).

Please update soon! I know you haven't updated in over 3 years, so you better get your butt up and update!
Lovewish chapter 30 . 12/31/2005
i love it , the story is great, please continue writting please update the story is really good u cnt just stop writting especially after how you finish the last ch!i really want to know what rage is going to tell love!
With the Grace of An Angel chapter 30 . 12/16/2005
Please PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I love your story!

Twilight Night