Reviews for Deal
Lol
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Funny!
yEAhGirl chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Hilarious! You should make a Manga for this one-shot.
Piccolo Is Green chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
R.I.P. :'(
Wonderstorm chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! This was sooooo enjoyable to read! Thanks for the excellent grammar, which most fanfiction writers don't even bother with. You nailed all the characters perfectly, with Goku's being clueless, Vegeta's being angry, and Kibeto Kai's being ashamed of his ancestor. I particularly liked the anime trademarks that you shoved in, like the hand behind the head and the nosebleed. Everyone was so in character! Awesome job! I have to post the lines that I liked most:

1. "It didn't help his case any that the tiniest of smiles kept trying to form on his face, no matter how hard he tried to make it seem like that wasn't true." I love the way you said that the smile was trying to form, not that the smile was actually forming. Perfect for Vegeta!

2. "Unfinished business?" Goku repeated, the famous Son Look of Confusion writing itself plainly across his face. HA HA HA HA HA HA! How in the world did you get that "TM" after confusion? This is so Goku!

3. He laughed, putting one hand behind his head in embarassment. Classic anime stunt! Love it!

"All right!" Goku thrust one fist into the air in a victory gesture, but immediately toned it down when he realized he was getting one 'knock it off' look from Bulma, and one 'I'm going to carve out your entrails with a dull rusty knife' look. Once again, you nailed Vegeta, which is so hard to do.

This was just fantastic! I wanted to see Bulma not give Elder Kai a real kiss, and I wanted to see Vegeta's punishment for Goku, and you weaved them both in. Thanks for a fun fun read!
Reviewer chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
HaHaHa! LOL! funnyiest story ever! -Thanks:)
ElricKeyblade chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
HILARIOUS, dude! bd
samus18 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Lol! This was a pretty cute little fic. XDD
Everyone was wonderfully IC. You write so well. _
Old/Elder Kai is pretty funny.
gizmogal chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Lol. That was good, and very in character to. Kick his ass Vegeta! Goku actually deserves this whoopin! Lol.

Question, did Goku throw up at the end?
adelaidechoc chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
Hi! Nice story, and very amusing :)
01110011 01110101 01101001 011 chapter 1 . 10/11/2007
lol!
ElectrikTrinity chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
You know you're doing a good job when your readers can picture the whole thing perfectly as if actually watching it on TV. _ Great job, that was hilarious!

Goten Goku Son
RWT chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Well, almost everyone was pacing. Vegeta hadn’t moved from where he had been standing when the two had left for the Supreme Kai’s planet. He was standing stone-still, saving for the distinct twitching of one eyebrow. A dangerous sign. His hands were clenched into very tight fists at his sides. A very dangerous sign. Also, he was mumbling. A very, very dangerous sign.

-Yes, Vewy, vewy dangerous... XD!
AnimeGirl622 chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
LOL! I remember the episode when Vegeta found out he was far from thrilled. XD Bulma/Vegeta rock! HeHe.
dark dragon 00 chapter 1 . 2/21/2005