Reviews for Spirit
ANIMELOVERSHIROGANE chapter 8 . 3/31/2016
Please updaaaaaateeee! I wanted to know what would happen next! By the way, you're awesome and an amazing writer
learntosayhello chapter 8 . 9/18/2006
Please, please update! I read this story like a year ago, and you still haven't updated! Please! I WILL hunt you down and make you eat cheese! CHEDDAR! That IS right! Cheddar! I shall show no mercy!

I know how annoying it is to update a story you haven't worked on in a long time. You sometimes have to read it over again, check what's going on if you forgot, all that crap. Do you know how many people want you to update this story? Log on and check how many people have this story on their alerts! You'll see!

It is getting really good so far! I love the Touya/Yukina couple! There aren't many good stories with that couple out there. (That's probably because they've never met in the series, but who gives a bitch about that, right?) By the way, It would be great if you responded to this review (Someone once responded to my long review, I was so happy!). So, once again, please update!

Do you have review alerts on? If you do your probably reading this in your e-mail right now (I sure hope there isn't a limit to ow much you can write). Don't you become so happy when you see that topic "Review Alert!" I get all excitited when I first see it. I hate when you get flames though, right? You get all excited and then they readers become all mean. They just crush your hopes of having your work being appreciated by another reader. What's the pooint in reviewng if it's a flame. I don't mind CC though. BTW: This story is very, very good. You have a great choice of vocabulary and your grammer is WAY, oh so better than most of the other stories out there :D.

I'm done! Please, respond if you can. I love it when people appreciate it when I appreciate their work :P.

Auf Wiedersehen (Good-Bye in German)

Sara-Chan

Welp, I'm finished! I hope you
Rawthorn chapter 8 . 6/21/2006
Hi! Hope u update soon,this story is so awesome... :)
BananaBlitzer chapter 8 . 1/21/2006
UPDATE ALREADY THIS CHAP ROCKED!
T.TSayonaraAiT.T chapter 8 . 12/31/2005
PLEASE! UPDATE ! SOON~~! please i wanna see what happened... PWEASE~
Tatiana chapter 8 . 11/18/2005
That was good!I like this chapter very write more chapter!PLEASE!
Iris Franco 125 chapter 8 . 10/23/2005
I would read it, if it was up. I've been waiting forever for this chapter then I went and messed up and created a new pen name. Then I couldn't find the story. It took me a while but I finally found it again. I love this story. I really do. Can't wait for the next chapter! PLease update again soon!
darkeyesgirl chapter 8 . 8/2/2005
wats gonna happen!

is kuwabra girlfriend good or evil?
Tearful Joy chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
did you write those songs?
LitCoffee chapter 8 . 5/23/2005
huh, whats going on. Botan?
Willow Evenstar chapter 8 . 5/22/2005
Very cute! Keep it up!
FireGoddess101 chapter 8 . 5/17/2005
Cool chappie. Did you hear FF's new rule about not using songs you didn't write in your fics? Stinks right. You could get banned if you do it.
Robin Autumn chapter 8 . 5/15/2005
Please update soon, I can't wait to find out more!
Preciousinpink chapter 8 . 5/15/2005
hey i dont know why its registered in leslies name but im YusukesgurlKeiko JACKIE! HEY MANDY I MISSED YOU AWESOME JOB WITH THIS CHAP IM DYING TO GET SOME MORE FLUFF AND SOME FOR YUSUKE ANDKEIKO PLEASE _~ LOVED IT! THOSE YOU KNOW WHATS ARE SO GONNA GET THEIR ASSES KICKED BY SPIRIT! I LOVED THE FANFIC KEEP UP THE AWESOME JOB LOVE YA SIS! AND YOU TOO MUSTARD I MISS YOU GUYS! SE YA!
Kitsune Kit chapter 8 . 5/15/2005
LOL Botan alredy is a bigger person!