Reviews for Cashmere and Terrycloth
ShiroKuro OokamiRyu chapter 1 . 8/12
Ack! It was only a dream?! -pouts and crosses my arms- SOOO not fair...
alex.jh.14 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I liked it, very cute and funny. And i loved the little mermaid reference!
writerreader63 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
:-o you somehow managed to put HermionexDraco in there... without putting HermionexDraco in there. That was a very interesting fic.

Keep writing!

-wr63
craizypet chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
ha ha, very cute!
poiuytre chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Not a Draco/Hermione fan at all, but this was just too cute to ignore! You are an amazing writer!
dracosnumber1girl chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Cool! Funny and sharp. A little unrealistic, but hey, DHr is completely and totally non-canon, so it's okay!
Onyx Panthera chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Ahahaha! Cute. Enjoyed reading. Well written.
sandybeach6th chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Wait...I...what? So they didn't get together, it was all a dream? Well that's anticlimatic. I like it, but it's a bit disapointing. But that's a very original idea with the snitch, I really like it, you're a good author!
mintbiscuit chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
i read this once, last summer. and it's summer again.

it was witty and funny, but i forgot what happened. when i read it today i got "kilig" - it was awesome. and then i got to the end, and i wasm't expecting that! i told you i forgot.

the flow of the story was great. you didn't miss a thing. you do write very well! keep it up. :)
aspirer chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
go dramione :) go you. lovely work!
whitesakura-rain chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
lol P cute, alright.

So the section from the funky arrows onwards was her own dreaming? ooh... seems like she has secret hots for Draco, then? But the notion (or style) you injected into the fic is very interesting-gets people confused before they "OH" and get it o.o mind if I plagarise some? lol j/k..

nice fic anyway!
Jellyjade Bean chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
I've probably already reviewed this... ach, well, this story deserves it.

You do know that if you continually add to my favorites as you have been doing, I shall have to poke you?
ava-bell-yan chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
COOLNESS! LOVED IT!
horselover77 chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Aw man! It was only a dream... darn. I still loved it though! You wrote it so well. I could picture every single detail, from the Quidditch field and stands, to the little hole in the wall. I think you are a wonderful writer and just love your stories. Keep up the awesome work!

Horselover77
Enchanted Flower chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
it's pretty cute actually

would've liked it to have developed more on the D/Hr romance... (i'm a sucker for it... -.-;;)

anyway, it was actually really good o;;