Reviews for That Part of Me
Shima And Tempis chapter 3 . 3/30/2004
Aw... That's cute. "I'm pregnant" made me fall out of my chair. That was so funny!
Keep going!
-SAT
Angelic Night Goddess chapter 3 . 3/30/2004
Awesome!
ladyluna chapter 3 . 3/30/2004
aw... how sweet... plz continue... heheheh g'luck
Nitte iz chapter 3 . 3/30/2004
!
ladybugg chapter 3 . 3/30/2004
Aw the ending of this chapter was so cute. Great job. I like the fact that Trunks threatened that poor lil sixth grader. Great chapter. Update soon. Laters.
Magic And Modern chapter 3 . 3/29/2004
I love this story!
Its so cute and funny, keep writing, its great!
Trupan chapter 3 . 3/29/2004
HAHAHAHA, that pregnant part was funny! I really thought she was raped or something! HAHA! Update!
good good goood bye chapter 3 . 3/29/2004
that is so cute! that was beautiful! u can seriously write! i love this story! update soon!
Goddess of the Moonlit Sky chapter 3 . 3/29/2004
loved it!
Nemeko chapter 3 . 3/29/2004
This is a really good story I hope you finish it soon. I really like the beggining where she was just a baby.
C-town Chica chapter 3 . 3/29/2004
Cute chapter! Especially with little Pan thinking she was pregnant because she was kissed. That was very cute and funny! I'm glad that Gohan finally seemed to snap out of his little world. At least for a little bit. Please update soon.
Chica
Nal'dralar chapter 2 . 3/22/2004
sorry about how i yelled at you in my last review. Anyway this story is hell good and update now!
blue-crystal-dolphin chapter 2 . 3/22/2004
Great second chapter, I hope you get the third one out soon. I hope Trunks can get the old Pan back.
RD chapter 2 . 3/20/2004
This is good. Real good. Its brilliant actally. Keep up the good work!
Setsumi-san chapter 2 . 3/20/2004
Videl died? No! ;_; Oh well, at least we have some hope for Goten. I can't wait for the next chappie!
52 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »