Reviews for Standing In
Whooligan chapter 3 . 11/16/2010
*suddenly realizes the story is not complete whatsoever* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! you havet complete this! I love this story. I am an Oz fan(go Team Oz!) and have fallen in love with the way you write him! You write Oz perfectly-inside and out. Why oh why has this not been finished? It must be finished! It says you randomly gave up six years ago! I'll admit, long time, but this story can stand the stretch of time! Please write more?
kisstherain chapter 3 . 7/5/2008

Please write more?

It'll make me SUPER happy?

Sigh.

This chapter was, of course, amazing.

For seriously.

I would love you forever if you either A) finished this story, or B) wrote several more amazing stories including the wonderful werewolf named Oz.

kisstherain chapter 2 . 7/5/2008
Ah!

That was my sound of joy.

Have I mentioned how much I heart this fic?

You should write more of them.

There aren't nearly enough season three type stories with Oz all important like.

Seriously. I cannot stress enough how amazingly in character this all is.

Love it.

Off to chapter three!
kisstherain chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
SO GOOD!

Sometimes I like to put quotes that I especially liked in the review, but there were like... EIGHTY! I'd have to put the majority of this chapter into this review.

Seriously, this is awesome. The dialouge is PERFECT for season three. Amazing.

Pretty sure there are only three chapters though?

I know this fic is probably pretty old, I didn't check the date, but you should finish it.

Sorry about the... random bad spelling and randomy... lameness of this review.

It's sort of late where I am.

Anyways!

I'm off to read chapter two.

P.S. Oz is basically the coolest character ever to wander the halls of BTVSdom.
Moon Wolf chapter 3 . 12/31/2005
great! usually fics with oz as the main character are pretty rare. it's nice to finally meet another oz fan - he's MY fav character too!

very cool idea. i like the first battle scene, and i REALLY didnt expect it when trogar recognized oz. also, the prison scene was very well described. esp how oz kept worrying for willow all through out.

hurry up and update. i can't wait to find out what happens next. good job!
mls09 chapter 3 . 10/8/2005
you should really update this. Its really good, like one of the best Oz fics ever.
JennMel chapter 3 . 9/7/2005
You stopped! Why did u stop? This story is so good, PLEASE continue it!
Shiakani chapter 3 . 11/25/2004
Heya, me again (a.k.a the random freak reading your fanfics cos they're so much better than hers will ever be even if she does manage to successfully register with ff net)

Loving this fic. I dont know how you manage to keep everything interesting for so long but I dont really care as long as you keep writing. Looking forward to a sequel for To Catch a Thief. I reckon you are one of the few people who can actually write an original plot. Anywho, this current one is terrific. You have all the characters in... well... character. Ah sod it just update soon. Please? Pretty please? Oh btw do you have a grudge against Oz's van cos of the paint or something? It's just it seems to spend very few of your fics intact. Just curious.

Thankies and keep up the good work!

Shiakani
iHUGtrees chapter 3 . 8/10/2004
o...really horrible place to end. I luv it though.

PLEASE continue! I'll be watching. Great job!
UPDATE Please chapter 2 . 5/30/2004
Every day, I check to see if you've updated this story. It hasn't been updated in a while so I'm getting anxious. As a big Oz fan, UPDATE THE STORY! Please?
christina chapter 3 . 4/29/2004
I've been meaning to review this story but i didnt have the chance. It's really good and i hope you write another chapter up soon. You have alot of details and it adds a lot of depth to the story. you should write more oz! hope to read more soon
Templa Otmena chapter 3 . 4/22/2004
Lol! Id like to take the credit but really, you are such an exellent author! Just while Im here and mentioning that I was wondering if you have any more plans to write another LOTR fic in the forseeable future? The Stone of Malinya and Longing for Adventure were both excellent! :)
OZ h/c! Youre the only author that I have come across who writes it sadly, and Ive looked! Perhaps it is because Oz is such a complex character to convey. Ooh! The shape-shifting sequence with Oz was excellently done! Its a hard concept to portray but you did it so well with a big creep-factor ;)!
Yup, I know what you mean about Cordelia. Its only really at the end of S1 that she becomes less superficial...
Im sorry that it took longer to get this review posted...it has been really hectic lately with college in the run up to summer *pfft*! Oh well...!
UPDATE SOON!
Therm chapter 3 . 4/20/2004
Wow, I haven't checked here for ages and I wisj I had sooner.
This really is great. The story has an excellent pace, the characterisations are spot on and I've only noticed a couple of errors with spelling, I think there are more mistakes in this review than in your story.
As I write some fanfic myself I know how hard it is.
I've never posted any BTVS stuff, but like you, noticed a severe lack of Oz fic esp. h/c, which is one of my favorite types. (Along with angst)
Don't take too long doing the next part.
You rule!
AllRose chapter 3 . 4/19/2004
Oh, poor Oz! I really feel worried and sad for him now! I wanted to drop in and compliment you on your story as it is exceptionally well-written. You have a brilliant style of writing that I really like and hope to see more of in the future.
In regards to this story, I feel that your greatest achievement is that you managed to get each of the character's personality spot on- an almost impossible feat, especially with Oz!
As I already stated I am looking forward to reading both more of this story and your future stories!
-AineRose -'-,-
Lunacat chapter 3 . 4/19/2004
M...two Oz's...*drool*...*ahem* Sorry, wee bit distracted. Let me first just say that I am really digging this story. Secondly, I must applaud you for getting every single person in this fic in character (especially Oz, I know he is a toughie to write). Please update soon!