Reviews for Returning Favours
WarriorKnight chapter 3 . 3/26/2012
Alright, I don't get on fanfiction often, but this is one story I would love to finish reading. )

Please complete it! D

Sincerely,

WarriorKnight
Inthefire chapter 3 . 2/21/2010
please update before next year!

i really like this, its so well done :D
cherryblossom27a chapter 3 . 2/6/2010
I like the story!

update soon!
DANCERGIRL123 chapter 3 . 1/2/2010
ARE YOU GOING TO COTINUE THE STORY OR WAS THAT THE END? PLEASE FINISH IT!
Moonstone blaze chapter 3 . 12/16/2009
haha, go Alanna! I cant wait for Jon to be shocked. Please update soon!
Gretta99 chapter 3 . 11/7/2009
Hmm... you do have a wonderful writing style, but two years between updates is just a *bit* long, don't you think so? This is one that I'd be tempted to add to a story alert list, but I'm afraid that it will take you so long to update that I'll have to reread the entire story when you do. I like the way you have the plot moving and I'm enjoying reading it. Please do not take my review as a flame or anything of the sort. I think your story is wonderful and you have some great ideas. In fact, in my own writing I'm often guilty of the exact same thing. I hope that you continue because you do know how to write.
they-call-me-Squire chapter 3 . 10/25/2009

its great
lacking a better name chapter 2 . 8/21/2008
I like your story alot.
Kavi Leighanna chapter 2 . 1/13/2008
I'd like to see the next part! Badly. I like the idea of this and the havoc it could bring with it.
Nal'om chapter 2 . 11/1/2007
Alanna? At a BALL? Omg, I've gotta read this one...please update soon and make my day.
Daughter of Nature chapter 2 . 8/9/2007
I really loved this - it's awesome!

Are you going to update this? it would be great if you did!
LadyLBlack chapter 2 . 3/5/2006
Update more! i love this! If u like AJ stories give mine a try. I love this story keep the good work.

L.
nekonic chapter 2 . 2/21/2006
this is good so far. you are a good writer. ican see where this would come into the story and it is completely plausable

update soon please!
WitchyMage chapter 2 . 1/28/2006
Great story! I really like it! Please continue!
BasilissaSofia chapter 2 . 1/8/2006
I'm glad you decided to continue writing this, it sounds very interesting.

And I'm glad you gave a little glimps into their personal life as a couple since Tamora doesn't do that and I was always curious about how they acted with each other when no one else was around.

Anyway I really enjoy your writing style, a good balance of description, dialogue and I can't even remember the other word I was going to use but its good.

I'm also really glad it's A/J because like you I haven't read or been into this fandom for quite a while and so its good to see there are some good stories that have been written since I returned.

I've put you on my favorite Story and Story alert list in hope that you do update soon.

Tsarina Sofia

P.S. I didn't realise that there were so many Australian Authors on this site and nearly all of em are A/J lol or at least thats the impression I probably haven't seen all of em, and I thought I'd be one of the only Australians lol, well glad to know I'm not. Cool!