Reviews for Expressions of Love
N. E. Won chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
I really like the writing. I just didn't quite understand it.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Very in character, all of them! Harry's so adorable. I loved the nervous-James-hair-ruffle at the end when Ron asked about Ginny.
Tawnyfur chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
I love your Harry. He's so . . . Harry! (Eloquent, aren't I?) You write him just like he is: a mild-mannered, humble, kinda weird guy who lets out the occasional cheeky quip. Excellent. His last line is just perfect.
countingthestars12 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Awh that was so cute! And hilarious. xD
Marn and Jenn chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Nice buildup. I totally thought they were doing something kinky at first. Ron's dreams are so weird :P
suprise2432 chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
harry doesn't seem to be the type light on his feet.

but for some reason this makes me think of Harry Potter in the Hood. It's a video on youtube by omovies. If you haven't seen it, you should. Your writing suggests you'd, oh, LOVE it. Plus the kid playing Harry should totally play harry in the movies.

but anyway, he does this weird little shuffle, which is how I've always imagined Harry's dancing attempts to look like.

er, anyway.

lovely.
Fizzing Whizbee chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
Wow... that was random.
angelps7 chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
LOL... wait, so what happened? was he..uh, getting dirty... or was he singing and dancing to her? hahah sorri a bit confused.. although i LOVED the beginning, it seemed so dirty! :P
zebrasdancing chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
I almost KILLED myself from trying to hold in the laughter! I was sopposed to be slint. LOVE IT
Looseflame chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
What The-? that was so random but really funny, nicely done. i don't think i've ever felt so confused and yet enlightened at the same time (if that makes any sense, which i'm guessing it doesn't). How on earth do you come up with these things?
shina-michiko chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Wait what did harry do?
Jubileyn chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
That is SO funny!
Purplereader chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Your stories are never pointless. :)
YamiPaladinofChaos chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
Quietly humorous. Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
La'Ruelia chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Oh wow! That was an awkward fanfic! I love awkward fanfics!

Yeah!