Reviews for Walls
Cookie-the-Rookie chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Damn.. This is sad, I feel to sorry for PIetro here!
iheartbooksezelleagle chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
this is rated k. it should not have the f word in it...
darkninja21 chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
I loved how you really went into depth about how good Kitty was for him. It was very sad but so true. I wasn't too sure about Pietro though. Was he in love with Lance? Anyways, I only wish she could've gotten with Lance at the end but regarldess it was still great
ThatGirl chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
My heart has shattered into a million pieces. Fuckin' kill me. Way to go. *slow claps*
Princess Tyler Briefs chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
*is caught between bursting into tears and squealing* It's so sad yet so perfect! I couldn't have found, couldn't have written, a better LA/PM/KP thing if I tried. Which, of course, I now might. Fantastic job! I love it!
Maia's Pen chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Oh! Cool fic! Very cool! You had Kitty down SO well! *claps for you* _

& Aw, Kitty & Peteie are adorable!

Victoria Wolf chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
Can I have a Sequel to Test Of A Friendship... PLEASE?
PapercutPerfect chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
*Opens can of fake applause* Wow, that was wonderful! You had all of their personalities so perfect, especially Pietro! And the dialogue was magnificent, so... realistic! Moi, jealous? Ahem... no... *lying*

Aw, its so sad that Pietro and Lance aren't together, I LOVE, ADORE and WORSHIP that pairing, as you may tell by my fics lol. Thanks for the review by the way, it means a lot.

Anyway, I really hope that you do another chapter and GET LANCE AND PIETRO TOGETHER! Please? For me? *Begs*

Ps This has gone on my favorites list )
Fogwash chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
Coo! This is good! It's only a one-shot but keeps me wanting more. I'm happy that you said that Lance already knew, that gave it some closure, so I'll survive! Likelike!
SilverCaladan chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
Oh! And Evo fic! I'm lookin forward for this one...

I love the premise of this fic, and the execution is wonderful.
I've always wondered why Kitty was such an idiot; Lance is a sweet person. Hell, he even went to the X-Men for her, and she TREATED HIM LIKE DIRT. Well, its her own damn fault that she subscribes to popular likes and dislikes.

~ SilverCaladan ~
Saturn's Hikari chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
'xuse me, I'm tearing up
:sniff, sniff:
You write... wow... just wow.
:Sniff, sniff:
I need more tissues...
tom chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
dude if this i one shot its butiful if it not put more i wanna see hard ass lance hurt summer's in a x-men vs brotherhood fightah the coulors
gj c yah
MiracleChick chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
*Bursts into tears* Oh G-d! Poor Pietro! Poor Lance! Poor Kitty! The pain, the angst, the emotional drama. I love that ending, it made my heart die. Pietro loves him so much. SO MUCH. Beautiful story, it was just perfect to describe the Lance/Kitty relationship and one-sided Pietro/Lance. Oh it worked so well. Nice, nice. *Claps* .~
DemonRogue chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
the chapter was extremely good, kinda sad it seems to be a one shot but i still loved it