Reviews for A different kind of life
deannamd chapter 7 . 5/21
please update this story soon please
SalzaraSlytherin chapter 7 . 9/29/2014
Well, I must say, Remus is a damned good at controling his temper. If I were him, I would be screaming at Harry. When will you publish your next chapter.
Moonypadfotprong chapter 7 . 7/24/2013
I hope u really do update this
Guest chapter 7 . 7/23/2013
okay so like barely any of ur stories are finished, i wish they were cause they all are very interesting
Marsupial Madness chapter 7 . 1/4/2012
This is so sad that it has been abandoned :( because it's so cute!
Fred-Weasley-is-AMAZING chapter 7 . 11/11/2011
Hmm... Note how you said in a review reply:

Joulez – abandon this story? Never I've never left a story unfinished and I'm not going to start now. Glad you like the story and nope I'm still here on this planet.

Never abandon a story... This looks pretty abandoned. I mean, like six years.

Vey good storyline and way everyone is portrayed. What I find in most other stories like this is hat Sirius is somehow innocent and that takes it away from realism, but you made it so people think he's guilty. So, nice job, and I'm putting this on cabs and alerts just in case
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 5 . 9/13/2011
What's with the nickname "Puppy"?

No offense, but I like the nickname "Cub" much better!

I mean, Harry is technically Remus's cub in this story,

isn't he? Not biologically, but Remus does consider Harry

to be "his cub", doesn't he?
BreGurl23 chapter 7 . 8/8/2011
hurry up with chapter 8 please
ForgetTheWalls97 chapter 7 . 4/9/2011
update again, its been years! is this story abandoned? i hope not, i really like it :)
The Heavenly Dragon chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Please update
CosmicEssence chapter 7 . 1/11/2011
This is good, too bad its not finished. Especially like Remus' point of view and the hesitancy in Harry but also the quick adapting which is exactly like a 4yr old should be. Glasses at 4yrs old? really? i dont think ive ever seen a child under the age of 7 with prescritpion glasses before...

The bad boy part had to be one of my favourites...it was handled just right on both sides. Excellent. Again shame there isnt more to this one :(
Abby Normal chapter 7 . 1/11/2011
i really hope you update this story soon. when harry and remus go over to the weasley's house is remus going to see wormtail and then a lot of stuff will happen from there? please update soon!
story2tell chapter 7 . 6/7/2009
OMG! I so love this story! Amazingly written with intricate and precise detail! Can't wait to read more!
Kailen.Annastasia chapter 7 . 12/1/2008
omg i luve it harry is so addorible! please continue to update often
Molto Alesato chapter 6 . 11/29/2008
“But mum” either Fred or George said “You’re always saying how you wished someone would take us away” The woman stood there for a second mouth opening and closing. Hahahahaha I love Fred and George. xD