Reviews for A different kind of life
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2017
I just read this book, and I think that it is very well written and that you should update very soon!
Idk a person chapter 7 . 8/2/2017
YOU. HAVENT. UPDATED. IN. HOW. MANY. YEARS! WHEN. I. GET. MY. HANDS. ON YOU. YOU. WOULD. BE. DEAD
LouLou chapter 5 . 6/11/2017
Child of the new dawn – Yeah it must have _ I just have this image in my head of Remus being half Irish (Mum) and Half French (Dad) but raised in Ireland where it's barely populated like in the south, hence an Irish accent with his Dad teaching him French… I love my imagination! Remus would be a fantastic father figure I wonder why he never got married…?

Um...does the name Tonks ring a bell? Or Teddy Lupin? Strange...
Guest chapter 7 . 2/3/2017
Amazing
Guest chapter 4 . 1/19/2017
. .
deannamd chapter 7 . 5/21/2016
please update this story soon please
SalzaraSlytherin chapter 7 . 9/29/2014
Well, I must say, Remus is a damned good at controling his temper. If I were him, I would be screaming at Harry. When will you publish your next chapter.
Moonypadfotprong chapter 7 . 7/24/2013
I hope u really do update this
Guest chapter 7 . 7/23/2013
okay so like barely any of ur stories are finished, i wish they were cause they all are very interesting
Marsupial Madness chapter 7 . 1/4/2012
This is so sad that it has been abandoned :( because it's so cute!
Fred-Weasley-is-AMAZING chapter 7 . 11/11/2011
Hmm... Note how you said in a review reply:

Joulez – abandon this story? Never I've never left a story unfinished and I'm not going to start now. Glad you like the story and nope I'm still here on this planet.

Never abandon a story... This looks pretty abandoned. I mean, like six years.

Vey good storyline and way everyone is portrayed. What I find in most other stories like this is hat Sirius is somehow innocent and that takes it away from realism, but you made it so people think he's guilty. So, nice job, and I'm putting this on cabs and alerts just in case
Child of Dreams chapter 5 . 9/13/2011
What's with the nickname "Puppy"?

No offense, but I like the nickname "Cub" much better!

I mean, Harry is technically Remus's cub in this story,

isn't he? Not biologically, but Remus does consider Harry

to be "his cub", doesn't he?
BreGyrl23 chapter 7 . 8/8/2011
hurry up with chapter 8 please
ForgetTheWalls97 chapter 7 . 4/9/2011
update again, its been years! is this story abandoned? i hope not, i really like it :)
The Heavenly Dragon chapter 1 . 1/30/2011