Reviews for Hidden Flame
Gray Nameless chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
This was so sad and painful. Another fanfic of yours that made me cry, or at least feel like it. You captured Raven so perfectly. You and everything you write captures every character perfectly. That's why your work is always great. You're an amazing writer, so keep it all up!
jimmyhere chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
I can't word this correctly, because words go beyond this. One word that comes to mind is deep. A shame, though, that expression is forced down to words when words are not enough.
Martson chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
A sad story of forbidden love but a good one. I hope you get back to writing soon
rea and bb fan chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
that was sweet.
Hikari Moriyaku chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
I love this!
Kari chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
That's really pretty ;.;
Talliver chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
Oh wow. incredible. The only thing I didn't like was how you had Raven hating her, which kinda goes against the show. She was one of the most betrayed out of all of them, because she did trust Terra(the little blond toothpick. *snicker*I loved that line.)

Other than that, it was perfect!

If and when I ever write and post my BB one-shot, I would love if you'd check it out.

I'm adding this story to my faves.
The Mad shoe chapter 1 . 10/1/2004
Wow dude, i can only describe what i think about this fic with three words, Sweet,deep and sad.

R/BB fics rules.

Keep up the great work!
Aoi Ame chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
hi! I'm Mint Dragon's pyscho friend you've probably heard about. I love your story! I used to be a manic depressive once and I can really connect to stories like these. I'm just an avid reviewer with no talent, so I think everyone is great!
Daine chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
::grins maniacally:: This was perfect! Raven's reaction to Terra and Beast Boy and...everything! Extremely well done and in character, without any of the wishful thinking done by many Raven fans regarding her emotions. I'm so happy! Thank you for your awesome contribution to the world of fanfiction.
pirate-miss chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
Wow. The only thing I can say about this piece is that you truly have a way with words. You have a unique way of getting inside a character's head. you are a truly talented author. In every piece you write you make the fictional characters truly come alive in the reader's mind. You have a natural gift and I hope you continue to write.
Twin-Lupus too lazy to sign in lol chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
Wow, what a superb story! Ahh! You are an amazing writer, keep up the excellent work!
sometimes-i-wonder chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
Simply beautiful. Raven's feelings for Beastboy are so difficult to capture is a realistic, in character way through writing but you have done it superbly. I especially like the way you worked Raven's dislike of Terra into the mix.

It really get's behind Raven's words and actions shown in the show and expresses how she cares yet, at the same time, is tragically unable to show it, while never once stepping out of character with over sappiness.
Aya Sadaka chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
Hello! I am a shipper and I heard about "Tea With Terra" and how people were contributing poems and stuff. I didn't know any other way to contact you because my email doesn't work and I'm not a member of rb shippers united. I hope its not too late. here it is.

looks: appears about 13 years old. Has golden brown hair a little past shoulders pulled into low ponytail with a few strands framing face and bangs covering forehead upto below eyebrows. Hazel eyes. A little pale. baggy black pants, sneakers, and t-shirt that shows about a cenimeter of her stomach and double pierced ears and a chocker with a small round pendant with a cross on it.

Says: my name is Alyssa and I call this poem "Ode to a Traitor".

Oh, annoying blond who's name begins with a T

Your little mind will never be able to Comprehend

How much I hate thee

All your lies make me sick

We can see through your dirty trick

Getting everyone to trust you and you pretend That you care

You think that we don't see

The desception that is there

I'm tired of all you attemps to steal BB away

Can't you see we don't want you to stay?

I want to skin you alive and cut off your head

Soon will come the moment you dread

*is now giving Terra a terrifingly evil grin*

Your doom is at hand

The end is near

Its time to face

Your deepest fear

You cannot escape

No matter how hard you try

This is you fate

Prepare to die

cackles evilly and walks off stage. As she walks by their table she winks at Raven who winks back and pinches Terra hard when she's not looking.

I would apperciate to be included! Thank you. POWER TO THE SHIPPERS! DOWN WITH TERRA!
troubled-ego chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
I was entirely unaware of this story. I was just looking around at who had me on there favorites list and I happened to come across your name. Something deep inside my head ordered me to check out your profile. I looked at the baottom and noticed your other story and was tempted to read it instantly. It drew me like a moth to a flame. So I read it with passion and satisfaction. I was very pleased when I finished. The poem itself was very excellent. And Solitude is a beautiful song. You brought out all detail in your story. I could feel what little flame of emotion was emitting from the words in the passage. I could feel the heat of the flame. My soul was attracted to the light. Your stories, big or small, feed me like a king's feast to a starving peasant. I wish that I could add more comments, but I really must depart. I know you'll keep up the good work, so no need to tell you otherwise.

56 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »