Reviews for Hidden Flame
BlackAer chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
that was sad. Raven slipping away into despair, thinking that the one being she has held so dear and near has left her for some blonde chick. God, I hate Terra!

But I won't be decieved. Love always finds a way.

so it is , will, and forever more be...

KEEP THE FAITH!
Flying Star too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
Wonderful, and yet sad at the same time. Certainly sounds like Raven in every way.

I don't mind if you keep this a one-shot or if you continue it.

Great job. _

PS. Mind reading my story Teen Titans's story "Drifting"? I warn you, it doesn't have a happy ending.
wordbearer chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
Owe. Nice one. Solid prose.
k-samurai-girl chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
I really like it. it was sad and stuff. With Raven, i'll also be upset if someone like Terra came along
Instant Coffee chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
What the heck are *you* smoking? COME ON! You think MY ficcies are good? HELLO! My vocab. is so 5th grade next to yours! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! Visited ur site...love it too. I should sign the guestbook...anyways...What can I say...it was wonderful! Magnificent! *thinks of what Sage's fave adjective was...* MARVELOUS! Well...I've gotta project ta do right about now...lookie me...procrastinating...man, I really like these chiasmuses (BIG WORD #1! MWAH HA HA!)...tootles! and 5 thumbs up!
JuliTina chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
Aboslutely lovely! I've been looking for some good one-shots in the Teen Titans section, and boy did I find some. (Read: your fic) *grins* I'm amazingly new in the TT fandom, and I had some small ideas on Terra, Raven and Beastboy. It's interesting to see with what you came up with. _
insanemaniacwhohasnothingbettertodo chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
i have invaded your review section! i, the , have invaded your defenses to give you the information that this is TERRIFIC. also to warn you; i am a parasite who infests review sections, but i praise more often than i flame, lucky for you, cuz when i flame, i don't just flame, i BLOW TORCH! anyway, good job. oneshot? good job.
TIGERGRRrr chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
I loved the poem and the story!
spandexmonkey chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
*sigh* Lovely _
I don't just mean nice lovely, either, I mean that was beautifully written, and thoroughly enjoyable to read. I liked it :D
Nice take on Raven, thankyou!
kourabiedes chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
You do like angst, don't you?
Very nice - definitely on par with your other story. Loved it!
BTW, was that toothpick comment intentional? I seem to recall telling you that I called her the evil toothpick... Anyway...
Keep writing!
Mint chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
...Wow. That had to be the biggest most pointless thing I've ever read. .
NessaGGD chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
Wow...awesome writing...you have managed to capture the character of Raven perfectly and really show her human side. Keep on writin!
Dark Minamoto chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
Excellent! I love it! I don't think it could get any better. This is defiantly going on my favorite stories list. I can only dream on becoming as good an author as you are. *thumbs up* I'll be eagerly awaiting your next fic! Keep up the awesome work!
Seth Turtle chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
Sometimes I wonder if Love even exists, or if it's just an illusion people fabricate to comfort their own tortured souls. Raven, in this fic, puts those fears nicely into proportion with her prolonged monologue. I just pray that Love truly does come to those who have faith in it.

Very sweet and emotional! As always, keep the faith. Keep your shippy lighter burnin'! )
Extinct chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
Whoa...
**Does Beast Boy's victory dance**
Go Sage of Story! Go Sage of Story! You wrote another story! It's up now! Go Sage of Story!Go Sage of Story! OOh yea! Get funkay!
This makes me so happy...
Moo