Reviews for Hidden Flame
mysticVigil chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
Aw, Alys, that was just so terrific! I had no idea you could write like this. Every little word, every emotion, every thought... was just plain beautiful. You have a way of taking simple phrases, cliche at best, and stringing them, together in such a way that you give them new meaning, make them actually something to be remember. Anyway, just wonderful. You're a hell of a writer.
Sadly enough, the whole time I was singing "This Little Light of Mine" and picturing Raven and BB tap-dancing. There's something majorly wrong with that picture. And yet, it's vaguely comforting and hilarious.
Anyway, I'm off to check out your other fics!
Love, Liz (or, PrincessMiyako -;)
Some Fool chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
So good! Part of me wants more, the other loves it as a one shot...
eventidespirit chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
Oh another awesome dark angsty fic. In the Teen Titan section, there just frankly aren't too many good dark stories, but you do an awesome job w/ them and I always look forward to your work. I've never been too big of a BB/R fan, I mean yea, they balance each other but I don't really mind other pairings either like BB/T, but after reading your stories, it just makes the pairing seem so natural and so right. And I guess Titan Rising was kind of a disappointment in then end when Raven accepted Terra...well Slade being back was very cool and I really liked how they bickered in the beginning but the ending sigh...I guess BB/R shippers just have to wait a bit longer lol.
automatonic chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
That's absolutely amazing. I have this visual of Raven(I am sure that's her you're describing, from "Bring me to Life?"), that she's standing alone in the dark, utterly untouchable. The descriptions and amount of detail you put into your stories is rare in the fanfic world.
And I cheer the R/BB pairing, even though it seems as if Terra is the epitome of all that is underlying evil in the group. *shakes fist in rage* Thank god for people who don't think T/BB is a good match.
Raven Logan chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
That was SO GOOD ALYS! I LOVE IT!
penvision chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
An excellent first-person insight on Raven, and once again you seem to raise the bar for these two. Not that I'm complaining, and an excellent selection of poetry, as well. You sure put those two through a lot, though. ...Damn that Terra.
Change-Of-Heart2 chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
That was complete and utter perfection. Wonderful work! I really can’t begin to describe how much I think of this piece of art. It is beautiful, simply beautiful.
TimidRaven chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
*Tearing up* Bravo. That was so sad! But I loved it.
Samantha-1434 chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
I love this story it was great and sad at the same time. Actually I truly think that Terra is working for Slade and that she is just there to get them to trust her and then she is going to turn around and stab every last one of them in the back! I CAN'T STAND TERRA! Down with Terra and up with Raven! LOL, Raven is my favorite. Keep writing those wonderful stories that you write!
TamerTerra chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
*Sighs* Wow Alys. Wow. I would write more, bu what'ud be the point? Wow.
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4