Reviews for Dizzy Lizzy
Wow, I truly love this ]
issues09 chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Great Job
HanaTohruShipperMorgan chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
I think this is lovely. I haven't seen the show in years, of course, not since I was in eighth grade - stars, that seems like a long time ago - but this doesn't seem out of character or anything.

What bothers me is that everyone in their reviews has demanded more, more, more. More words, more detail, more chapters. It's perfect as it IS, for goodness sakes! Succinct, sweet, and well-written. Short doesn't mean bad! *sighs* These people...

In any case, this is about the fourth time I've come across this in my random fits of boredom where I suddenly go off and search strange fandoms. *shrugs* I am sorry that I never reviewed before, though. I went through a long faze of review-hating. *shakes head* I was sort of an idiot.

Anyhow, I'd better get to work on my homework. Good job on the fic!

Have a nice day!

Morgan
Drew chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
okay I've read your stories and I think there great but are you homophobic? because even though you write stories where the charicters are gay you always say how wrong their feelings are
dddddddddddddddd chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
add more... I'll give you candy
Dani chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
Interesting. I think you should write more. I like this story.
eatthecity chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
Cute, but really short. Maybe add a bit more detail?
Neko chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
Keep writing and longer chapters plz! Don't forget to update a.s.a.p!
dreux's fan 1 chapter 1 . 3/11/2004
the story seems cool so far, i think u should make more chapters :o)
Mystical Opal chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
I like that you did something different. Every other Lizzie McGuire fic is about her and Gordo, so it's interesting to see something new happening.